Ncis/ncis: La

Mister Electon

Anyone watch either of these? NCIS stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service, while NCIS: LA is basically the same except LA is Los Angeles. I personally love both of these but LA keeps me more entertained.

Edited by HockeyplayaElecton

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

I'm a huge NCIS fan. I really love the first six seasons of the show. They were amazing. Seasons 7, 8, and the current season are good, but not as good as the others. I still enjoy watching the show though. As for NCIS: LA, I haven't enough of it to say if I like it or not.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I personally like NCIS better than NCIS: L.A. I've watched a couple episodes of NCIS: L.A. and just couldn't get as attached to the characters and stories as I did with NCIS. It's a really great show, hope it stays on for a lot longer.Sev

Yeah....LoL that's what my mom says about LA! (My entire family watches ncis) Do you still like LA?

halo_4.png

I personally like NCIS better than NCIS: L.A. I've watched a couple episodes of NCIS: L.A. and just couldn't get as attached to the characters and stories as I did with NCIS. It's a really great show, hope it stays on for a lot longer.Sev

Yeah....LoL that's what my mom says about LA! (My entire family watches ncis) Do you still like LA?
To be honest I've only seen like 3 episodes of it I think, and so far it's just ok. I only watch it when a friend of mine comes over to my house because he really likes it. Like I said, I just haven't really gotten into it, although I might find it better if I watched it more often.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

Hooked on both. I think NCIS is a tiny bit better, but that's probably because I've been watching it longer. As for LA, I think it really picked up when they added Deeks as a regular, his relationship with Kensi really helped her develop as a character more. Also, I'm hoping they get back to whatever Franks was investigating that he left for Gibbs soon. The stuff with the guys apparently selling military secrets to other countries. That really hasn't been brought up since the first episode of this season, I think. They're probably saving it so they can have a climax for the season, but still.

rahkshi_symbol.png

• 2 weeks later...

NCIS has been going downhill IMO. I prefer LA more.

Yeah so do I...I actually haven't watched NCIS for 5 weeks! I need to catch up.

Hooked on both. I think NCIS is a tiny bit better, but that's probably because I've been watching it longer. As for LA, I think it really picked up when they added Deeks as a regular, his relationship with Kensi really helped her develop as a character more.Also, I'm hoping they get back to whatever Franks was investigating that he left for Gibbs soon. The stuff with the guys apparently selling military secrets to other countries. That really hasn't been brought up since the first episode of this season, I think. They're probably saving it so they can have a climax for the season, but still.

Yeah...I don't like that they killed off Franks though.

halo_4.png

I enjoy both, but NCIS slightly more -- in fact, I have to say it's my favorite show right now, followed by Person of Interest and then NCIS: LA and Hawaii 5-0 after that. But still, both are quite awesome TV shows, IMO. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender