Song Lyrics That Describe You

Transcendence

Do I need to remind you to post lyrics that describe you, and not lyrics that you like? Now before you post your lyrics, you must analyze the lyrics of the poster above you. Enjoy. Weight Of The World - Evanescence Feels like the weight of the world,Like God in heaven gave me a turnDon't cling to me, I swear I can't fix youStill in the dark, can you fix me?Freefall, freefall, all through lifeIf you love me, then let go of me I won't be held down by who I used to be She's nothing to me Feels like the weight of the world,Like all my screaming has gone unheard And oh, I know you don't believe in me Safe in the dark, how can you see?Freefall, freefall, all through life.If you love me, then let go of meI won't be held down by who I wasIf you love me, then let go of meI won't be held down by who I used to be

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Although i do not know you in person and cannot say whether i agree with your decision, non the less it is a good song On a less serious note (all though i am serious about this) here is my song. Ill give you until you read the bottom for you to guess who wrote it I've been browsin', inspectin'"X-Men" comics, you know I collect 'emThe pens in my pockets I must protect 'emMy ergonomic keyboard never leaves me boredShoppin' online for deals on some writable mediaI edit WikipediaI memorized Holy Grail really wellI can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOLI got a business doin' websitesWhen my friends need some code, who do they call?I do HTML for 'em allEven made a home page for my dogYo, I got myself a fanny packThey were havin' a sale down at The GapSpend my nights with a roll of bubble wrapPop, pop, hope no one sees me get freakyI'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour creamI was in AV Club and Glee Club and even the Chess TeamOnly question I ever thought was hardWas, do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?Spend every weekend at the Renaissance FaireGot my name on my underwearThey see me strollin', they laughin'And rollin' their eyes cause I'm so white and nerdyJust because I'm white and nerdyJust because I'm white and nerdyAll because I'm white and nerdyHoly cow, I'm white and nerdy! Weird Al'

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

:kaukau: Where to start? This seems like something that most people would think a lot about. - The Sounds of Silence- On Eagle's Wings- Amazing Grace- 100 Years- Superman (Five for Fighting)- I Am A Rock- Go the Distance- The Confrontation Between Jean Valjean and Javert As always, there's more, but you can't list every song. There are also songs that I feel a lot for, but these particular songs I feel that the lyrics in and of themselves describe me. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Matryoska - Miku and Gumi A message I've thought much too much about,Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?Certainly, I've always been this way,A patched up, crazy matryoshkaA package sung by a headacheTime may pass, but the hands are at 4Don't tell anyone;The world will turn upside downAh, I feel broken apartThrow out all your memories, tooAh, how I want to know,To the deep down...Um, well...If you please, dance more and moreKalinka? Malinka?Just play the chordWhat should I do about such feelings?Can't you tell me? Just a little?Loud and clear, 524Freud? Keloid?Just hit the keyEverything, all's to be laughed atHurry, dance, with all your foolishnessClap your hands, not entirely childish,And watch, to this purposefully-crazed tuneCertainly, I don't care either wayThe warmth of the world is melting awayYou and me, rendezvous? Rendezvous? Rendezvous?Oh, or out on a hopping adventure?With a crooked gait, one-two, one-twoAh, I'm ready to burst out;Catch every part of meAh, with both your hands,Catch me for meUm, well...Listen a little - it's something importantKalinka? Malinka?Just pinch my cheekIt's just that I can't control myselfShould we do more fantastic things?Pain, hurt, but no, don't cryParade? Marade?Just clap some moreWait, you say, wait, waitBefore we drop to just one...Down with a sickness?Show me your song!See how today...I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka!If you please, dance more and moreKalinka? Malinka?Just play the chordWhat should I do about such feelings?Can't you tell me? Just a little? Loud and clear, 524Freud? Keloid?Just hit the keyEverything, all's to be laughed atHurry, and dance no longer! My attempts to make it smaller and more compact were futile. This all completely describes me. Also, Move along - AAR, Toeto - Megurine Luka, England's Evil Demon Summoning Song (Please, don't ask), and a load of others that I can't remember right now.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

This is actually a difficult question for me to answer, as I feel most songs can't be applied to me because I didn't write them. I guess the closest would be Linkin Park's "Leave Out All the Rest":I dreamed I was missingYou were so scaredBut no one would listenCause no one else caredAfter my dreamingI woke with this fearWhat am I leavingWhen I'm done here?So if you're asking meI want you to knowWhen my time comesForget the wrongs that I've doneHelp me leave behind someReasons to be missedDon't resent meAnd when you're feeling emptyKeep me in your memoryLeave out all the restLeave out all the restThe rest of the song isn't quite me, except for the lines I'm strong on the surface / not all the way through / I've never been perfect / but neither have you.

I think your life philosophy is to live in the moment and live each day as if it was your last and never having any regrets.A very common one, in fact. Mine is to change the world, not live in it. As for my lyrics, I'm going by one of Florence + The Machine's new songs called All This And Heaven Too. And the heart is hard to translate, It has a language of it's own,It talks in tongues and quiet sighs and prayers and proclamations,In the grand days of great men and the smallest of gestures,In short shallow gasps. But with all my education,I can't seem to commend it,And the words are all escaping me,And coming back all damaged,And I would put them back in poetry,If I only knew how,I can't seem to understand it, And I would give all this and heaven too,I would give it all if only for a moment,That I could just understand the meaning of the word you see,'Cause I've been scrawling it forever,But it never makes sense to me at all. And it talks to me in tiptoes,And sings to me inside,It cries out in the darkest night,And breaks in morning light. But with all my education,I can't seem to commend it,And the words are all escaping,And coming back all damaged,And I would put them back in poetry,If I only knew how,I can't seem to understand it No, words are a language,It doesn't deserve such treatment,And all my stumbling phrases,Never amounted to anything worth this feeling,All this heaven Never could describe such a feeling as I'm having,Words were never so useful,So I was screaming out a language that I never knew existed before.

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif