Toa Mangai Lhikan is back! New auction/store thread!

Ethan Obi

I have been inactive for quite some time because of real life matters, blah blah blah, long story short, My email was hacked, lost this account(till now) And Have been using "Rahi Collector" As I had no way to get this account back(Speaking of this, can anyone delete that account? I couldn't find a way to contact staff members to assist me like the rules say to..)

ANYWAYS!

This will serve as my new store/auctioning thread.(By auctioning I do not mean eBay!). I Currently am saving for some older sets, So Cash Is preferable(Unless you have one of my wants that is!)

WILL SHIP TO LOWER 48 US STATES ONLY!(Sorry Alaska and Hawaii!!)

Pictures:

1zcjep.jpg

29amwl.jpg2zqsilt.jpg

HAVES:

Sets:

Turaga Nokama(Box+Manual+Rubber band holder piece, Includes 1 black rubber band)7.00+shipping

Toa Iruini(Canister And all parts, No Manual) $10.00+shipping

Visorak Suukorak(Canister and all parts, No Manual) Sold to -Jaller-

==Nui-Rama Like-New(100% Complete, Box With slight wear+Both manuals+All other papers from purchase+All parts including extras)== $40 shipped

WANTS:

Paypal Cash

Any of the 2003 titans(Jaller+Gukko, Takua+pewku,Takanuva,Makuta)

Exo Toa

Bahrag Queens

Edited by Toa Mangai Lhikan

Yay, another Lhikan fan! How much for the vakama disk? I lost mine a while back.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hm, does 75 cents (not including shipping, will calc it later) sound good?

I just walked into my room to see my vakama on the floor with several broken pieces. Dang siblings! I'm just gonna buy a new one off of ebay, sorry for the false alarm...

Edited by Enax the epic

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hm, does 75 cents (not including shipping, will calc it later) sound good?

I just walked into my room to see my vakama on the floor with several broken pieces. Dang siblings! I'm just gonna buy a new one off of ebay, sorry for the false alarm...

No problem! :)

Alright I'll PM you.

Reply sent.

Edit:Added Nui-Rama to the list of haves.

Edited by Toa Mangai Lhikan