Meet Gratoraxe. A Ba-Matoran who was captured by the Brotherhood of Makuta and transformed into a stronger, much more powerful, being.

LINK

C&C Appreciated!

I finished his gun! LINK

To the MoCpages! (I don't like the new Flickr look)

EDIT: Instructions for him are available! PM me if you would like them!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Looks good! Frankly, it was the title of the thread that pulled me in. Good job.

Matoran:

I like the simple build with good body shape and all. Looks good!

Monster: I like the body with the tubes running from his back to this front. The arm looks well build and escapes the typical arm-piece with how you did it. I also like the head reminiscent to Keetongu's head. My only recommendation would be having the head slightly higher and more noticeable. For a moment it looked as though he didn't have a head he had so short a neck.

But it looks great overall! Keep up the good work!

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Looks good! Frankly, it was the title of the thread that pulled me in. Good job.

Matoran:

I like the simple build with good body shape and all. Looks good!

Monster: I like the body with the tubes running from his back to this front. The arm looks well build and escapes the typical arm-piece with how you did it. I also like the head reminiscent to Keetongu's head. My only recommendation would be having the head slightly higher and more noticeable. For a moment it looked as though he didn't have a head he had so short a neck.

But it looks great overall! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kopeke! My reasons for this particular MoC are:

Title: I wanted to achieve a dual personality type thing.

Matoran: The build is actually not that simmple. I can get you more detailed pictures if you want.

Monster: I always wanted to incorporate flexible tube things into my MoCs, but couldn't implement them correctly due to lack of knowledge at the time. The arm piece was pretty easy to build. I just took a Metru body and worked from there. I liked the head that low because of the bulky feel that he had.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Yeah, I wasn't saying that it was simplistic, I was [trying] to say that it could be mass-produced and people could buy a ton of them and have an entire village of them.

Just came up with a better explanation:

Basic. That's the word I was thinking of. It's a good basic build that could be made many times over and changed slightly each time to create an entire village. There we go. :D

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Thanks MMM (See, I told you!), the "monster" head is actually quite simple. But it took FOREVER to figure out how to make it correctly. I scrapped a total of 15 head designs before I settled on this one.

HERE!