Kordan

Well this is a moc of my friend CeeCee's character in the BZPRPG:

Name: KordenSpecies: SkakdiDescription: Korden looks like a regular Skakdi of ice. He is very tall and bulky and his chest and shoulders are painted in a red colour. He has dark red eyes which are very hard to read. His accent can only be compared to thick NigerianPersonality: Although, seemingly intimidating at first, Kordens thoughts cannot full be read. He will sometimes do things that most would not expect and on a lot of occasions, he questions his loyalty to Vex and the rest of Six-Hand.Gender: MalePowers and Weapons: Korden carries around a large wooden stick, that when stood up straight, is when taller than his is. It has strange engravings on it that very few people know what they are. He is very skilled in combat and has a lot of physical strength. He uses Thermal Imaging but had no foreign tech.Weaknesses: He may stay quiet for too long and not speak his mindAlignment: Unknown (Seemingly bad)History: Korden was an Ex-Mercenary going from job to job. He then found Vex, although it is unknown how long they have known each other for.

You can guess how hard it was to make a white and red Skadi, which looks semi-good, but I think i did a pretty good job in capuring the described bulkyness and normalness.And I'm proud to say the upper leg parts are custom. Also, this was unlike Zahkon an experiment on design and part usage, this was more playing with colors:http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0095009/photos/92758511@N04/sets/72157633609202594/C & C Appreciated(Yes, pun intended :))

I'm back!