Aside for a few mishaps last night, though, his visit was excellent. ^^
- 8/1: Picked him up at SeaTac, went out to The Rock for dinner with my family, including my grandparents.
- 8/2: Took a walk around town; embarked on a Lord of the Rings marathon afterwards. Fell asleep around 11 PM.
- 8/3: Hung out with one of my friends for most of the day; watched Mythbusters for the rest of it. Dozed off on the couch around 11; had to be roused so we could head to our respective rooms.
- 8/4: Headed down to Edmonds in the morning; embarked on another Mythbusters marathon afterwards.
- 8/5: Went up to Duvall to visit my aunts and cousin on the lake. Watched more Mythbusters and Shark Week features after we returned.
- 8/6: Went downtown to see the King Tut exhibit. Was impressed until we realized that his death mask didn't make it into the thing. Spent most of the day afterwards MOCing.
- 8/7: Watched disaster features on the History Channel during the morning; went to watch The Dark Knight Rises late in the day (awesome movie, btw); went out for dinner afterwards. Hung out in the living room until midnight.
- 8/8: Helped him pack, went to SeaTac to drop him off; miscommunications with my mom left me stranded outside for about half an hour until an on-duty officer helped me out. Drowned sorrows in Skyrim after getting home.
Btw, Ak is probably the coolest person in the world. I could not ask for a better boyfriend.