Music Quiz (Remember Inferna's?)
1. Open your library to iTunes, Windows Media Player (WMP), or whatever music device you have
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Hit play
Every question you answer with the song, move onto the next question. Just say what song played for the question. Here we go!
1. What is my life's philosophy?
"Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd (I have no clue what to decipher from this)
2. What will my last words be?
"Circle" by Sarah McLachlan
3. How am I feeling today?
"A Matter of Trust" by Billy Joel
4. What is my theme song?
"Where Did All the Love Go?" by Kasabian (Not necessarily my theme song, but my attitude about lots of things)
5. What song will be playing at my wedding?
"Have a Cigar" by Pink Floyd (OK, this is a little weird... >.>)
6. What song will be played at my funeral?
"Someday Never Comes" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
7. How will I be remembered?
"Money" by Pink Floyd (For some reason, I like this. =D)
8. What is some good advice for me?
"Hold On" by Sarah McLachlan
9. What is my life's dream?
"Building A Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan (...)
10. What's my kind of lady/man?
"Drivin' With Your Eyes Closed" by Don Henley (No clue what to think of this one)
11. How do people see me?
"Witness" by Sarah McLachlan (?)
12. How would I describe this page?
"Not Enough Love in the World" by Don Henley
13. How would I describe my best friend?
"I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan (This sounds just about right in a way...)
14. What's in store for this week?
"I Love You" by Sarah McLachlan (My computer apparently loves Sarah McLachlan - but maybe this is a good sign...?)
15. How would I describe my parents?
"Fire" by Kasabian (Not fitting, not fitting at all...)
16. If I had one wish, what would I wish for?
"Bad Moon Rising" by CCR (Heh heh heh...)
17. What do my friends think of me?
"Big Shot" by Billy Joel (This does not comfort me at all...)
18. What is said about me behind my back?
"British Legion" by Kasabian (Wut?)
19. What do I think of this questionnaire?
"Life's Been Good" by Joe Walsh
Well, there you go. It seemed like it went pretty well - that last one instantly made me laugh out loud. Still, enjoy - comment your results.