Questions, Part 1
2. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
3. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
4. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
5. Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, then what do freedom fighters fight?
6. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
7. Honesty may be the best policy, but then, by elimination, isn't dishonesty is the second-best policy?
8. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
9. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
10. When a person asks you, "A penny for your thoughts?" and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?