Cosplay Of New York Comic-Con
While at New York Comic Con one of the things you’ll notice first is the cosplay. Even I cosplayed as Fawful from the Mario & Luigi series of RPGs. My specific cosplay was actually a little bit popular, not as popular as some, but I was recognized by quite a few people.
Let’s start with day one, which for us was Friday. We actually didn’t take too many pictures on Friday we took more every day as the convention went on.
- We have Deadpool.
- Some Umbrella Corperation soldiers.
- Not actually cosplay… but it was a remote controlled R2-D2 complete with the beeps and boops.
- Chell with her Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
- Link and Midna.
- DARK HELMET.
- We had Lucas and Claus of Mother 3.
- No collection is complete without Cloud from FF7.
- We had a Heart Knight from Alice in Wonderland.
- Hello Sweetie. The Doctor and his wife, River Song.
- We came across a wonderful Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Well, Bowser will no longer be a problem for Lord Fawful.
- A Moogle.
- We had lunch next to The Riddler and Poison Ivy.
- An AMAZING Glados which was also playing the song, “Want You Gone.”
- Magneto from X-Men.
- Fawful was seen gunning down Toads!
- We have the guy from Plants Vs. Zombies.
- A girl Bowser.
- Nick Fury from the Marvel Universe.
- The usual Sephiroth from FF7.
- Avengers assemble!
- I AM DALEK!
- Cilan, Ash, Misty, Jessie, and James.
- Human Wheatly from Portal.
- Perfect Cell from DBZ.
- Another exquisite picture of Cilan.
- An evil Dark Link.
- Lastly, an Umbreon cosplay.
Next up, a special guest we got to meet and gameplay coverage of the Nintendo games we played.