Ignoramus Lost World

CaT in Rogue

Ladies and gentletoran, boys and girls, children and man-children of all ages, welcome to the jungle. Welcome to the epidemic. Welcome to the comic series that will change your life forever, but probably not in a good way! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to...

ignoramuslostworldposter.png

Comics:

#1: How Does This Even Happen?

#2: What a Twist!

#3: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

#4: Full Plot Ahead!

#5: Focus, Thy Name is (Not) Tahoni.

#6: Not Much of a Backup Plan...

#7: Wait, So Does This Count As a Title Drop?

#8: The Most Obvious Ignorance

These comics are in continuity with my previous comic series. Reading it is not required to understand the story, but may give you a better understanding of the characters. The website is located here.

Credit goes to Dark709 for the sprite kit used.

Comments? Questions? Criticisms? Leave them all in the comments section below, because that's what it's there for!

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Wait, does that mean 32 trigger pulls, or 32 pieces of lead? What type of ammunition, buckshot, slug...explosive?

Yes.

At any rate, glad you liked the comic! I actually just finished the second one, and-

Wait.

What is this?

Continuity?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/428/fcc.gif

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Great job the backgrounds and story telling is nice a tip: I would align the head more level to the neck even though the mask will be on the armor a bit it makes it look better keep it up! :D Also are you considering PGS/GS?

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

Great job the backgrounds and story telling is nice a tip: I would align the head more level to the neck even though the mask will be on the armor a bit it makes it look better keep it up! :D Also are you considering PGS/GS?

-Tahukan

Thanks for the feedback! As far as the position of the heads goes, although I realize their current position may not look the best to everyone, it is a personal preference of mine to keep them how they are now.

Regarding P/GS', I am not currently accepting any, though that may change in the future.

• Upvote 1

-Tahukan

Thanks for the feedback! As far as the position of the heads goes, although I realize their current position may not look the best to everyone, it is a personal preference of mine to keep them how they are now.

Regarding P/GS', I am not currently accepting any, though that may change in the future.

Ah I thought that might be the case with the head, well if you do decide to in the future shoot me a PM.

I think I will follow this topic as well!

-Tahukan

:) That was amazing I was laughing as I read that, that skadihas problems biiiig problems such as evil Ta matoran dude "Not my problem" I can imagine we will see that line again! Keep the good work up!

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

Comic 4 is now up and ready to go!

There's really no joke in this one, just plot advancement. On the bright side, it gave me an opportunity to practice my perspective shots, so there's that. The 'TO BE CONTINUED' doesn't really mean anything, I just felt like it belonged there.

Also, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone could read the messages on the magazine covers in comic 3. If you did, just keep in mind that it's a joke, and I don't actually bear any ill will towards any of the BZPower admins.

• Upvote 1

Oh my who is it who is it!!

Also, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone could read the messages on the magazine covers in comic 3. If you did, just keep in mind that it's a joke, and I don't actually bear any ill will towards any of the BZPower admins.

Great job very well done oh and i could read the magazines just so ya know keep it up man

-Tahukan

Oh my who is it who is it!!

Great job very well done oh and i could read the magazines just so ya know keep it up man

-Tahukan

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too hard to pick out. Thanks!

Comic 5 is now up! I'm not actually sure as to why, but I really like this comic for some reason. It's probably my favorite so far.

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say that I'm still working on the details for comic six, so that should be up in a few hours to a day, depending on how it turns out. Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to put up the link for the website for my previous comic series that this is a continuation of. Reading the comics is not necessary, but it might help you understand a bit more about the characters. Anyways, here's the link!

Bam! New comic coming in at Mach 6!

Because it's comic 6!

Get it?

I'll let myself out.

Seriously though, thanks for all the support! This comic might feeel a bit rushed, but it gives us some new information and delivers a solid punchline, so it does it's job at least.

I should probably mention that the further on the comics go, the longer it's going to take for new ones to appear, simply because the direction I want to take the series is going to end up with some pretty impressive graphics. For now though, let's just worry about making it that far!

Comic 7 is now up and ready to be gazed at in awe!

You know, looking at this comic and then looking back at the first comic I ever made, it's just ridiculous how much better these things turn out than when I started. I guess that's what happens when you put your time into something.

Well, as for the comic itself, all I really have to say is that this can be considered the beginning of Act 2 in a three act structure.

Also, they appear to have found some sort of world. A world that might be considered...

...lost.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 1

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Anyways, all references aside, this comic was sort of weird to make. Designing alien landscape is something rather, well, alien to me. I also added a color filter to make the whole thing seem a bit stranger. Also, for the record, the white lining around that rather large thing at the end of the comic is 100% intentional. More on that later.

Also, if you haven't already, you should check out The Stanley Parable. It's pretty good.

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro

• 7 months later...

This seems quite interesting. My only problem is that most of the characters are solid colors, but I'm willing to overlook that.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

This seems quite interesting. My only problem is that most of the characters are solid colors, but I'm willing to overlook that.

Uh...solid colors? What do you mean? You want them to be transparent or something?

If you're talking about how they're only three-shaded instead of, say, six, that's due to my inherent frustration with coloring things. I simply don't have the patience to enhance them, I'm afraid.

Uh...solid colors? What do you mean? You want them to be transparent or something?

If you're talking about how they're only three-shaded instead of, say, six, that's due to my inherent frustration with coloring things. I simply don't have the patience to enhance them, I'm afraid.

I meant that most of them are just one color, except for a few of them. I dunno, things that are one solid color kind of bug me. Maybe it's just me.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.