My sets for sale.

Aldian

Not much really else to say besides my sets are for sale. I have lots of them.Rules:1.Buyer sends first.2.I do not like paypaI;I prefer money order or check.(As soon as check clears, or recieve money order, I'll send promptly)3. I will ship items partially taken apart if required for shipment.4. As far as shipping goes, I will need to calculate.5.Serious buyers only, I dont have time to waste.6. Buyer PM's me and we'll exchange information.Here is what I have:2001:(All with instructions)Tahu MataGali MataPohatu MataLewa MataKopaka MataOnua Mata2003:Tahu NuvaGali NuvaPohatu nuvaLewa nuvaKopaka nuvaOnua nuvaTakanuva(Without vehicle)All the matoran2004:VakamaMatauWhenuaOnewaNokamaNujuLhikan and KikanaloDume and NivawkAll metru matoran2005:VakamaMatauWhenuaOnewaNokamaNujuKeetongu2006:JallerHahliMatoroNuparuKonguHewkiiAxonnIrnakk2007:JallerHahliMatoroNuparuKonguHewkiiNocturnGadunkaLesovikkMaxilos(Without Spinax, and he is missing a few pieces.)Hydraxon(Missing a few fingers and an armor piece)2008:KopakaLewaPohatuTahuGaliOnuaKrikaGorastBitillChiroxVamprahAntrozMutran and VicanMakuta IcaraxTakanuvaIgnikaSolekPhotokTanma2 shadow matoran(I forgot names)RockohJetraxAxalara2010:Takanuva starTahu starGresh starNektann starRahkshi starSkrall star** There isn't but a few, but some pieces with these sets are broken or cracked, but nothing really that obstructs building or enjoyment.I believe I have a few more that I am forgetting to put down, so I'll update it with more as I remember. I have a rough esitmation of what this is worth, so I don't want to be low balled. If anyone has any questions, just feel free to ask. I will consider any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking at my topic.

Edited by Aldian

What about 12$ for the lot? Are you sure you don't want to use paypal? It would be a lot easier.But I can understand if not.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Well, I've heard a lot of people have problems with paypal. One of the bad things I hear about it is under the smallest suspicion they would lock your funds up.As far as the price can you go $15? That's excluding the shipping; that would be $5.

Edited by Aldian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...