Armored woman

This is a revamp of an old moc of mine. this one to be exact:LinkEven then, this is now an old moc. Haven't really posted here in a while. The new model was actually intended to be a Gali mistika revamp, but it looked better with a rau. Anyway, here she is:LinkLike most of my toa mocs, its meant to look like she is wearing armor over her natural armor. Hence why blue face, yet the rest is silver/black. OH and some of the pics are older, and you can see the first "hair" design showing up in some shotsLinkLegsLinkIn this pic you can see a rubber band. this is actually uneeded. Its just that the lightsaber holding the arms in place is really loose and the arms falling off was annoying. I should get one with more friction.LinkThis has to be the most fragile part. I literally cannot touch this moc 90% without these popping off.LinkWith Drex. He himself has since been revamped. In fact in this shot you can see the butt plate has been displaced.Linkmore shots can be seen on my brickshelf or deviantartDo NOT post images larger than 100 kB in BBC. -B6

Edited by Black Six

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

This looks... really good. The proportions aren't exaggerated (thank God) and it has a very consistent aesthetic over the whole thing. I really like the head construction. Reminds me of the Borg queen.Really, the whole thing looks great. I'm sad that she doesn't seem very articulate (looks like a lot of the joints are held pretty firmly in place), but as a model, I've rarely seen a humanoid that's shaped so well.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

This looks... really good. The proportions aren't exaggerated (thank God) and it has a very consistent aesthetic over the whole thing. I really like the head construction. Reminds me of the Borg queen.Really, the whole thing looks great. I'm sad that she doesn't seem very articulate (looks like a lot of the joints are held pretty firmly in place), but as a model, I've rarely seen a humanoid that's shaped so well.

Thanks for the reply. Aside from the shoulders, (and if you go craaazyyy with the hips) the articulation is actually fine. The shoulders are kinda hindered by tyres n stuff.

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

This is truly amazing in terms of aesthetics - the proportions are great and the general design is superb. However, the MOC does not seem very 'poseable'... articulation is hindered and some parts are fragile. But since I'm not playing with it, I guess it should all be the same to me.

I would suggest making all connector blocks the same color (dark bluish grey) and having only one type of light grey (no mix of bluish and regular). My rule of thumb is to have each unique piece in a MOC remain the same color - the cam pieces should all be dark bluish grey, and the connector blocks, and the disks on the knees. It helps with the uniformity of the MOC and is less distracting.

a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

I'm glad you posted this; the majority doesn't really seem to know how to make a proper female. The proportions are great and it is quite close to what you'd find in a human. I still wonder why you don't show off your MoCs more as they are some of the best I've seen.

Edited by TechnicRage

Absolutely... you know what I can't say awesome, I've used it too much to describe awesome things and it's literally my name (or at least part of it). Nevertheless it is really great, like up there with what Chro makes kind of great. It's so smooth and well put together, and it is highly believable that a woman could fit inside of it like a suit. Keep up the great work.

Herro there, person.

How are you?