Gunship and Convoy

These are my first System MOCs and only ones that I have to share with you. (Actually there are two versions of the Gunship. I just have two adjust the wings.)

So here they are. Sorry about the lighting. I have no idea why they came out like so. Also sorry for the blurriness. It's just the camera man. :P

The Gunship is actually a hover ship with two cockpits. One manning the guns up front and missels, the other manning the rear cannons. This ship features twin proton cannons, twin laser cannons, heat seeking missels, long range missels, and quad rear laser cannons. Plus four rear taillights and two flood light, and night warning lights.

Gunship V.1

Gallery (when public)

Main Pic

Slant Up Left

Slant Up Rear (Sorry about the blur)

Slant Up Right

Flat Front

Flat Left

Flat Rear

Flat Right

Aerial View

Sorry for no underside pic. I was lazy and wanted to do this quick since Nukaya's Puffin was the ONLY topic here where I checked how many topics there were in this forum.

The Convoy is a large truck powered by a TIE engine core. Features six large tires, twin laser cannons in the front, heavy armor plating, and enough to hold 20 people in the bottom. On top is the pilot's seat and engineer's seat. (Engineer must keep watch of the core. License Plate is on top of the rear armor.

Convoy

Gallery (when public)

Main Pic

Left View

Rear View

Right View (the clearest pic)

Front View

Together

Comments and Criticism are extremely appreciated.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Thought I'd post seeing as this forum is seriously in need of love. The shape of these is both really good, but I reckon they both have too many different colours. Not so much the convoy, the bricks in the base of it could be matching colours though. The brown and red parts on the gunship would be better in one of the other colours. I also think it's a little flat, but there is a fine line with that, as its very easy to make it look strangely thick. Certainly the middle of it could be thicker, but the wings are good.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't