Major Surplus Sale! Many sets of 6!

Munty

Looks like I'll start this sales topic again following the recent forum purge but seeing as I've just come into over 100 more sets from across the Bionicle range I think my old atocklist was a little out of date anyway! I've had some really decent experiences here so far and am hoping for more so please get in touch if you're looking for anything in particular. I'm in the uk so other Brit buyers should be able to negotiate a very good deal (especially if buying in bulk) and postage to the US works out at about $23 for a 2kg parcel if I remember correctly. I had just found some good couriers that will take larger parcels for similar prices which are airmail (the $23 is surface so very slow!) so wherever you are in the world just let me know what you want and as long as we can agree on a price then I'm happy to mail to you!

Before you make me an offer, please don't try to barter me down because it's 'cheaper to buy on ebay' We all know that if that were really true you wouldn't be looking here in the first place! I welcome offers and counter offers but I'm looking to make enough money from my duplicates here to continue expanding my own collection so I won't take any silly offers.

I have a great deal of Vahki and Rahkshi so can offer these for a very reasonable price, they will only come with their respective discs/ kraata for a more reasonable price however as I currently have more of the figures than collectibles! Among the new duplicates I've recently acquired are a lot of titns including Vezon and Kardas and Irnakk, both of which are certainly tough to find here in the UK. I'm interested in turning these around quickly for the right price so please pm me if interested but please no silly offers!

What follows is my OLD inventory so it needs updating. That said however, almost all of the sets I've recently sold have now been replaced thanks to a lucky purchase I just made. There are some new sets as well so feel free to ask if in doubt. Right now I'm working on dismantling, bagging and part checking every single one of my duplicate Bionicles but it's taking a long time so until that's all done there WILL be some sets listed here with the odd piece of ammo missing or similar. This won't usually be a problem though so please ask and I can check, anything I have multiple of shouldn't be a problem and I have many spares too so it's just a case of getting through everything to check them all!

Here's a roughly accurate inventory of my items for sale. It will be improved upon in following days and weeks! Please pm me with any offers or lists of what you're after. Please try to avoid listing what you are after here as it can result in other sellers involving themselves and this is MY sale thread, not theirs :P Do of course feel free to ask elsewhere as well though!

Note : Most of the following canister sets are simply the set and instructions but I have several full sets complete WITH canisters which are listed further down!

CANISTER SETS

Toa Mata

Tahu - 5

Gali - 3

Lewa - 4

Onua - 5

Pohatu - 7

Kopaka - 2

Bohrok

Tahnok - 5

Gahlok - 3

Lehvak - 3

Nuhvok - 5

Pahrak - 2

Kohrak - 5

Toa Nuva

Tahu - 0

Gali - 3

Lewa - 1

Onua - 4

Pohatu - 5

Kopaka - 2

Bohrok Kal

Tahnok - 0

Gahlok - 2

Lehvak - 4

Nuhvok - 2

Pahrak - 5

Kohrak - 3

Vahki

Nuurakh - 6

Bordakh - 8

Vorzakh - 5

Rorzakh - 5

Zadakh - 6

Keerakh - 4

Toa Metru

Vakama - 6 (Made a note '3 disks' here so most likely 3 of these have none!)

Nokama - 4

Matau - 3

Whenua - 3

Onewa - 7

Nuju - 4

Rahkshi

Turahk - 4

Guurahk - 6

Lerahk - 3

Vorahk - 4

Panrahk - 4

Kurahk - 1

Piraka

Hakaan - 3

Vezok - 3

Zaktan - 2

Reidak - 2

Avak - 0

Thok - 3

Inika

Jaller - 3

Hahli - 2

Kongu - 2

Nuparu - 2

Hewkii - 1

Matoro - 2

Mahri

Jaller - 2

Hahli - 2

Kongu - 3

Nuparu - 3

Hewkii - 3

Matoro - 3

Hordika

Vakama - 2

Nokama - 2

Matau - 2

Whenua - 2

Onewa - 2

Nuju - 2

Visorak

Vohtarak - 2

Boggarak - 0

Keelerak - 1

Oohnorak - 3

Roporak - 0

Suukorak - 2

Hagah

Norik - 5

Iruini - 2

Mistika

Tahu - 2

Gali - 1

Gorast

Onua - 1

Bitil

Krika

Phantoka

Antroz

Vamprah

Lewa - 2

Chirox

Pohatu - 1

Kopaka - 3

Barraki

Kalmah - 5

Takadox - 3

Ehlek - 4

Mantax - 5

Carapar - 7

Pridak - 2

My current list only has the toa from the phantoka/mistika line so will get no.s for the bad guys when I can! I know I have most of them though so ask if you're interested and I can go check sooner than I otherwise might!

Complete In Canisters

Toa Mata

Bohrok

Toa Nuva

Bohrok Kal

Rahkshi

Vahki

Piraka

Snall sets listed below are unboxed and mostly without instructions but I know I do have SOME so if that's a deal breaker please feel free to ask and I will check which ones I have!

SMALL SETS

Turaga

Vakama - 6

Nokama - 3

Matau - 3

Whenua - 3

Onewa - 2

Nuju - 2

Bohrok Va

Tahnok - 0

Gahlok - 2

Lehvak - 1

Nuhvok - 2

Pahrak - 1

Kohrak - 2

Matoran of Mata Nui (Kolhii players)

Hahli - 0/2

Macku - 0/2

Hewkii - 1

Hafu - 3

Matoro - 2/1

Kopeke - 2/1

I did my stocklist by elemental colour and due to the nature of these figures it is unclear which ones I mean by 'blue' and 'white'! The numbers shown are what I have, just not sure which number! Will check soon. Also my collection is missing these guys so may be less likely to sell those I have only one of.

Rahaga

Norik - 3

Gaaki - 1

Iruini - 3

Bomonga - 3

Pouks - 1

Kualus - 2

Again, my collection is missing a full set of Rahaga so may be less likely to sell those I have only one of.

Matoran of Metru Nui

Nuhrii - 5

Vhisola - 0

Orkahm - 3

Tehutti - 1

Ahkmou - 2

Ehrye - 2

Matoran of Voya Nui

Balta - 5

Dalu - 2

Piruk - 2

Garan - 6

Velika - 2

Kazi - 4

I obviously have 2 full sets of these but, as I have none boxed, one of these currently counts as 'mine' and is thus reserved for now!

Matoran of Light

Radiak - 5

Gavla - 3

Tanma - 4

Kirop - 5

Photok - 7

Solek - 2

Matoran of Mahri Nui

Thulox - 3

Morak - 4

Defilak - 0

Dekar - 2

All of these Titans are unboxed but with instructions to my knowledge. Obviously I can find out for certain easily enough so just let me know any queries and I'll answer as promptly as I can.

TITANS

Mutraz and Vican - 2

Jaller and Gukko - 1

Takua and Pewku - 1

Makuta Teridax - 6

Mazeka - 1

Nui Rama - 2

Toa Ignika - 2

Baranus V7 - 2

Maxilos and Spinax - 1

Roodaka - 2

Sidorak - 4

Makuta Icarax - 1

Takuanuva - 1

Keetongu - 2

Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo - 3

Axonn - 4

Brutaka - 2

Krekka - 4

Nidhiki - 5

Muaka and Kane Ra - 1

Boxor - 3

Irnakk - 2

Vezon and Fenrakk - 3

Takanuva - 3

Turaga Dume - 5

Fero and Skirmix - 1

Kaxium V3 - 1

Vultraz - 1

Nocturn - 1

Vezon and Kardas - 1

Visorak Ram (playset) - 1

I think that's pretty much everything listed except collectables. I have a full set of the original Toa masks in a custom made display but there's very little chance of me selling that as it's unique! Got a bunch of other masks which I'd sell too but will probably be easier to tip them out and snap a picture than try and list them. Still working on my own collection of Krana so although I have nearly every single one, not too many will be for sale! Got plenty on Kanoka but many are from the sets I'm selling so would have to check on all this stuff. I also have a few big boxes of spare parts ranging from torsos and limbs to weapons and all sorts! If you need anything particular let me know and I'll do what I can to help! Not sure there's much else to say here until I put some pictures up so for now just let me know if there's anything of interest to you. Either post here or send me a pm but please make me an offer rather than asking for a price from me. I can always counter but it's important for me to know where you want to start from. Just be sensible as we all know what this stuff is worth realistically and I don't expect people to try and rip me off anymore than I would do it myself!

Forgot to say I also have a box or two of incomplete kits, some are only missing one or two pieces while others need somewhat more work! If you're looking for kits to use as spares just ask as I may have what you're looking for. Never know otherwise!

A final note. The eagle eyed among you may have noticed that I used a colour order throughout this list. I MAY have muddled some of the name sup in the canister and small sets BUT I definitely haven't muddled up the number I have in relation to the elemental colour. So what I'm saying is the 3rd entry will always be the green kit (providing there are all six colours in that set!) Just a heads up in case I've made a whoopsie but I'm 90% I got them all right!

Thanks for checking out my link, hope to hear from some of you soon! Tim

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Are there any rough pricing outlines? Y'know, just so we can gauge what we're looking at before getting serious?

I.e. $7 for a 01-05 canister, $9 for 06-09, $20 for Titans?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Hi guys, sorry for my inctivity lately! I thought this topic would message me when there were responses but I guess it doesn't :P

Wazdakka, so far I've been pricing up ad hoc. The bundles I've been doing so far I've been pricing up in my head for what I WANT for them then knocking a bit off to make it more reasonable for buyers. Early generation sets will be cheaper as I have more of them (early Toa, Bohrok, Rahkshi, Vahki) while later sets will be more as they're bigger sets that I have fewer of (Barraki, Phantoka, Mistika, Piraka, etc) When I put together a bundle I'm averaging out at £5 per canister set then going from there. I'm pricing the Titan sets at generally £10-20 depending on many factors but larger ones, rarer ones or just those I have fewer of may come to more than that. After I put together the bundle price I'll consider if I deem it a 'reasonable' price and invariably drop it slightly so I think it's fair for both me and the buyer. I'm in this to make money after all so can't sell too cheap but if I ask too much I'll sell nothing at all :D Seriously, just ask me, the above is a very rough outline - I recently sold about £200 worth for £150 so yes it's still a lot but was LOADS of sets so still a great deal! Also, this stuff is MUCH harder to come by in the uk unless you're willing to overspend on ebay for one item at a time. I'm looking more for larger sales of multiple sets at once if possible. Also bear in mind postage to the US is a bit of a killer so I LOVE uk buyers! Please let me know in your posts if you're in Blighty as it will obviously play a part in the price!

BZC, I think you did ask but I didn't know where you were from as your profile only says Earth :P Do me a favour and let me know where you are in the world (pm if you want as I get email notifications from them!) I have a few of these guys so can certainly sort you one out :D

E-dawg, I just bagged up my last Muaka and Kane Ra but haven't done a part check yet (putting it off as last one took AGES!) Should be complete though and I think I may have instructions for that too. This is a big set and one of my favourites so they don't go cheap, pm me with your location and an offer, we can probably work something out!

Wazdakka (again!) I have some of the stuff in your sig so am pm'ing you... now!

Thanks for the interest guys, will be updating this list soon as am getting on well with the stock take! T

All right, I've got a bit of a silly question, so please don't be too mad. :P I just received in the mail what was supposed to be a sealed Garan set, but is instead clearly a used one that doesn't even have the original box with it... But since I don't want to deal with returns if I don't absolutely have to, I'd like to ask if you happen to have an original Garan box and would be willing to sell it to me? I live in Bulgaria, so it shouldn't be much trouble, eh?

Thanks. :)

Sorry Surreality, I have Garan but no boxes!

Bike, will check it out now, for some reason I'm still not getting email alerts for new pms since the server purge...

Just read it. Do me a favour and send me a list of what BOXED titan sets you have please (like the skopio you sent me last time) If you have some more of the stuff I need for my own collection we MAY be able to arrange another trade but I could really do with another sale soon too!

Just read it. Do me a favour and send me a list of what BOXED titan sets you have please (like the skopio you sent me last time) If you have some more of the stuff I need for my own collection we MAY be able to arrange another trade but I could really do with another sale soon too!

Ok, well I'm going through all my sets this weekend hopefully so I will make a list for you (although it will be on my buy/sell/trade thread too)

Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

• 8 months later...

Hi guys, trying to free up some space and raise a little cash so am reviving this for sale thread! The figures shown above are (I believe) still accurate and all the sets I have have long since been seperated and bagged so are ready to go to new homes! Remember I'm a uk seller so, although I'm happy to mail overseas, costs and times will be a little higher. I'll always do my best to keep costs down and come to a good deal though (and bulk buys usually work out well for everyone!) so just let me know what you need!

Hope there are still people out there buying as I have an awful lot to get rid of before I can have that spare room back! Cheers, T