• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MT05

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Gamma-Ray

Gamma-Ray
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 61 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 04:15 PM

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]My most recent moc! C and C appreciated![/color]

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Posted Image[/color][color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]More pics on my flickr: [/color]http://www.flickr.co...th/10541592244/

#2 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 04:32 PM

I know I just commented on this on the PO FB group, but what the heck, I'll do it again here. :P

I'm especially impressed by the use of the NGB pumps in the upper arms. That was clever. Not sure how I feel about the yellow rubber bands on the weapon arm, but we can overlook that. Overall, this looks incredible. Nice job!

Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#3 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 136 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 12:09 AM

This is to good. Can I have one? Like I really want one... I also like the use of the pumps.

#4 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 02:19 AM

oh... that... is so pretty.. the colors you used look... well they look majestic in my opinion and i have to agree with omega the use of the pumps is something i do not see very often at all and works well.. Also the lighting you used gives a nice accent to the colors

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 444 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 01:34 PM

I love the pumps. In addition, the bodacious chunkitude is awesome.

I disagree that the rubber bands look out of place - for me, the look like power cabling or some kind of charging item. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 07:27 PM

Nice. The dark color scheme and excellent detailing give it a gritty, imposing feel, and the whole thing flows very well. It's the kind of build you can keep coming back to and finding amazing techniques you hadn't noticed on the first viewing. In short, a nearly flawless piece of work!

Logo.jpg                                                                    There was a time when the world was plunging into darkness...a time of witchcraft and sorcery, when no-one stood against evil.

That time...is over.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users