• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Argali, Giver of Bagpipes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Brickthing

Brickthing
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,515 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 08:01 AM

Posted Image

Argali is a peculiar fellow, who enjoys classy activities such as kite-sailing, scarf making, and abstract conversation. Also known as the Giver of Bagpipes, Argali is not mentally stable, and can not be trusted.

Contrary to his name, Argali is predicted to be composed from either a gold-titanium alloy or plastic, with traces of rubber, fabric and magnets.

Posted Image
Would you like to buy a bagpipe?

Argali may seem to be friendly, but Borris is weary of Jigbots selling miniature instruments after a bad experience he had at sea...

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 09:32 AM

As always, the IB contest is spawning a bunch of brilliant MOCs...

I hope you continue in the future with the Jigbot theme. I like them. :D

#3 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 136 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 11:12 AM

My gosh I could see these things being in the bionicle story. I love it there isn't a thing I would change. You have to build him a set of bag pipes!

#4 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 237 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 11:18 AM

Very well done!  

What piece is used for the head, I've never seen it before.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...      :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D            Help Enax win the golden mask! 15587719315 (Or don't)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#5 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 136 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:24 PM

I believe it is the top of the toa metru canisters. The tops could be combined to form a matoran sphere.

#6 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,123 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 02:25 PM

I believe it is the top of the toa metru canisters. The tops could be combined to form a matoran sphere.

No, those are different. I'm not sure what these are.

But this MOC is brilliant. I love it. It has a very unique style that I like.

Edited by Kopekemaster, Nov 16 2013 - 02:25 PM.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

May both Mata Nui and Ekimu be with you, traveler, and let not Makuta shed shadow on your way.

#7 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 03:08 PM

The domes used here are from the small Star Wars sets which are made to resemble a planet and a starfighter or something like that.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users