• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Galaxy Mech

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline .:Yio:.

.:Yio:.
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 05-July 07
  • 649 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 07:06 AM

Hi this is my first entry for the Save the Alien Hunters competition!

I present the Galaxy Mech

PPhBO0e.jpg

Basically used for when the aliens get really nasty and you're in the middle of fighting giant insectoids or alien outposts. Weopons include shoulder mounted rockets and a large ion cannon. The hand can grab up any annoying little aliens. Cockpit does open up.

To view full gallery click here.

Comments and constructive criticism appreciated :D

ViSa1Uz.jpg

As infrequent as I post, I will always continue to be a BIONICLE fan

#2 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 23-March 03
  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 21 2013 - 03:06 AM

I like how stubby his legs are, they really strike me as funny. The real drawback to your entry pic is that it hides what I think is the coolest part of this entry - the little cockpit! There's some really great detailing in there, I especially enjoyed the use of the revolvers as a seat restraint. Nice job, another strong entry. Good luck!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users