2014 Ninjago Show Sneak Peek

Over on YouTube, The Brick Blogger has a sneak peak of the new Ninjago TV show coming to Cartoon Network next year. Go check it out to see your favorite ninjas (after the Ninja Turtles, of course) save some innocent civilians from the Nindroids and start to learn the secrets of the Techno-blades. It looks like it will be as fun and exciting as previous seasons were! Ninja-go!

View the full article

Well, that looks awesome! :) I am definitely going to watch Season Three next year. :) When I watched the trailer, I am shockingly surprised that the Overlord has survived his defeat from Lloyd and is behind the evil Nindroids' attack in Ninjago City. :o But I wonder why did he possibly survived his defeat from Lloyd. I mean, the Overlord looked like that he is completely destroyed by Lloyd. Hmm...

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Well, that looks awesome! :) I am definitely going to watch Season Three next year. :) When I watched the trailer, I am shockingly surprised that the Overlord has survived his defeat from Lloyd and is behind the evil Nindroids' attack in Ninjago City. :o But I wonder why did he possibly survived his defeat from Lloyd. I mean, the Overlord looked like that he is completely destroyed by Lloyd. Hmm...

The reason the Overlord came into being in the first place is that in the world of Ninjago, light and darkness exist in equilibrium — thus, wherever there is light, there must also be darkness to balance it out. It's only natural that his defeat would not be permanent.

The reason the Overlord came into being in the first place is that in the world of Ninjago, light and darkness exist in equilibrium — thus, wherever there is light, there must also be darkness to balance it out. It's only natural that his defeat would not be permanent.

Yes! Loving this whole balance concept that was introduced in the Stone Army story arch!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Yes! Loving this whole balance concept that was introduced in the Stone Army story arch!

Well, it was hinted at even earlier than that in the fourth graphic novel, released in 2012, when discussing the origins of the Great Devourer. From page 22, "Once, when the world of Ninjago was new, all things were bright and peaceful. Farmers toiled in their fields, iun harmony with all the creatures of land, sea, and air. But in all things there must be a balance. And so darkness crept upon the land, and came upon a lone snake in the grass."

That might have been Greg Farshtey improvising, since he's not playing a leading role in story development for Ninjago like he was for BIONICLE, but I think it's possibly something that was a part of the original story bible, but took a while to become relevant to the main story. The same could be said of Nindroids, which featured in some of the Ninjago online games well before they were incorporated in the show.

Well, it was hinted at even earlier than that in the fourth graphic novel, released in 2012, when discussing the origins of the Great Devourer. From page 22, "Once, when the world of Ninjago was new, all things were bright and peaceful. Farmers toiled in their fields, iun harmony with all the creatures of land, sea, and air. But in all things there must be a balance. And so darkness crept upon the land, and came upon a lone snake in the grass."

That might have been Greg Farshtey improvising, since he's not playing a leading role in story development for Ninjago like he was for BIONICLE, but I think it's possibly something that was a part of the original story bible, but took a while to become relevant to the main story. The same could be said of Nindroids, which featured in some of the Ninjago online games well before they were incorporated in the show.

Didn't Sensei Wu and Garmadon already mention the balance in the 2011 episodes? I'm thinking of the part where Garmadon walks through the portal to escape the underworld.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Didn't Sensei Wu and Garmadon already mention the balance in the 2011 episodes? I'm thinking of the part where Garmadon walks through the portal to escape the underworld.

-Gata signoff.png

That's a good point. I had forgotten about that epic monologue Garmadon made before his departure.