• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bionicle In Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2013 - 10:32 PM

bionicle_in_minecraft__poster_pic_by_pho
Picture by: PhoenixFireBlaze
Credit to for rigs: Rymdnisse

This was a second series I made when I was bored and looking for ideas for when I was working on the comics/animations for the Finale of Arctic's Comics. 

THE COMICS:

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 2: The Hunt

Chapter 3: The Adventures of Everyone

Chapter 4: Entering The Nether

Chapter 5: Running the Gauntlet

SPECIAL STUFF (Will be in all comic topics):

Extras:

Over the Years:

PGS are not allowed anymore for the duration of Chapters 3 and 4, but I will consider all applicants. More slots will be added as story continues.
PM me with a request following a Xanis Sprite Sheet if you want to be a Bionicle
PM me with a request following a Vortex Sprite Sheet without the head to be a Minecraft Player.
Questions will be asked about personality, choice of weaponry, facial appearance (for Minecraftians), and etc. so you may put these detail in if you want.
1. PhoenixFireBlaze a.k.a. Dharak; Minecraftian - Hunter
2. Tahukan; Bionicle
3. Sybre; Bionicle
4. Loganto; Bionicle

Credits:
Xanis for Xanis sprites (btw, I did the trident & Kiril)
The guys who did the Vortex Kit
Ninja In The Shadows for the MC Sword/Tools which were made for the characters

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Nov 16 2014 - 08:49 PM.

May the frost be with you.

My Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

#2 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2013 - 10:39 PM

The third chapter begins.

My Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

#3 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 06:02 PM

And the race begins.

Episode 11: Entering the Ravine

#4 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2014 - 09:33 AM

Congrats on a new comic series these are really good being a minecraft player I love how the graphics work out with xanis
Keep it up!

-Tahukan

#5 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2014 - 09:34 AM

I'm actually quite interested with this series! ^^

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#6 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2014 - 06:48 PM

Thanks guys, At first, I thought that this wasn't as good as my original series so I was planning to cut the storyline in half. <_<  But since I have a PGS, I won't do that!  :D

There will be a comic or two around these two weeks.

Episode 13: A Quick Conversation

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Feb 09 2014 - 07:31 PM.

#7 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2014 - 04:16 PM

YAY glad i got you to continue! i really like that one when i thought chest room i thought normal wood chests not treasure chests

-Tahukan

#8 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2014 - 08:44 PM

YAY glad i got you to continue!

-Tahukan

YAY!  :D

I'm Actually Quite Interested With This Series! ^^

Honesty I thought this series would be weird, but I figured that I wasn't the only person here who played. But thanks!  :) 

And here's my second comic that I would make for this month.

Episode 14: The Discovery

#9 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2014 - 11:04 PM

Nice job man I never realized that potato can't read English in minecraft XD although didn't he say he can't use his powers to get diamond and gold?

#10 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2014 - 07:20 PM

Nice job man I never realized that potato can't read English in minecraft XD although didn't he say he can't use his powers to get diamond and gold?

First off, his name is Kray, kay?

And if you read The Hunt Part 1, they do talk about his powers.

Hopefully I'll get a comic done around three weeks.

And I just realized that I'm getting followed. YAY!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Feb 21 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#11 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2014 - 07:28 PM

First off, his name is Kray, kay?

And if you read The Hunt Part 1, they do talk about his powers.

Hopefully I'll get a comic done around three weeks.

And I just realized that I'm getting followed. YAY!

Oh XD I meant pohatu either way im wrong XD

Yah i started following a while back

#12 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2014 - 08:19 PM

I found this while playing Minecraft. No joke. Anyway, as a fan of Minecraft (and BIONICLE), I was intrigued by the title. But also intrigued by the series. So full of mystery! And I like the sprite choice for the MC people. But what's even better is the fact that you used actual Minecraft sprites for the series. That was the cherry on top. :) My favorite part so far is the overall fate of the Skeleton King. It was pretty cool.

It may just be me, but the comics progress a little fast. Took me about 10 minutes to read every comic total, but I am a fast reader. So it may just be me. I'll be keeeping an eye on this series. Nice work!

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

#13 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 11:44 PM

Can I mention deviantart, cuz i have one under Color17 and I often put comic deadlines on there.

Either way, on Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23, Comic #15 of Bionicle In Minecraft will come out. But if I have the time, it might come out earlier.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 04 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#14 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 12:01 AM

Can I mention deviantart, cuz i have one under Color17 and I often put comic deadlines on there.

Either way, on Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23, Comic #15 of Bionicle In Minecraft will come out. But if I have the time, it might come out earlier.

dA is allowed here, but it really depends on the appropriateness of the content, you know?

I look forward to it!

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

#15 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2014 - 05:22 PM

Episode 15: Upgrade

Hey, I had some extra time on my hands so here it is.

#16 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hold it, Hold it... Are you accepting PGSs? if so, I'd be happy to punch them trees.

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#17 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 11:31 AM

Episode 15: Upgrade

Hey, I had some extra time on my hands so here it is.

I have a feeling that guy's gonna make some deadly weapons.

Hold it, Hold it... Are you accepting PGSs? if so, I'd be happy to punch them trees.

I think he is. He's already putting me in, so I guess you're allowed to, but you'd better hurry. One spot left!

Edited by Sybre the Mental, Mar 17 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

#18 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 12:52 PM

I think he is. He's already putting me in, so I guess you're allowed to, but you'd better hurry. One spot left!

Yes PGS is open to whoever wants a spot as you said there is currently only one spot left, although Arctic had said in the main post that more spots may open at a latter point

-Tahukan TTVM

#19 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2014 - 03:08 PM

Here we go! We got some strange things appearing in these comics from here on. Keep a close look for anything out of the ordinary.

Episode 16: Tricks or Trees

BTW, the comic has no relation to halloween, despite the obvious pun.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 23 2014 - 03:12 PM.

#20 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 10:51 AM

I haven't the slightest chance! XD

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#21 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 12:52 PM

Here we go! We got some strange things appearing in these comics from here on. Keep a close look for anything out of the ordinary.

Episode 16: Tricks or Trees

BTW, the comic has no relation to halloween, despite the obvious pun.

Creative mode? In a survival world? *walks away muttering that exact statement over and over in different tones and speeds*

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

#22 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 03:42 PM

Ahem by my deductions there is no one in creative against current belief I believe that loganto being a toa of the green walked by and activated his powers growing them I still say your doing great with these

-Tahukan TTVM

#23 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 04:49 PM

Ahem by my deductions there is no one in creative against current belief I believe that loganto being a toa of the green walked by and activated his powers growing them I still say your doing great with these

-Tahukan TTVM

But ye forget my fantasimical powers of being a great being. ponder this, and find truth in thine holy self.

By the way, how about 2x'ing the size? Squinting hurts my eyes.

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran, Mar 27 2014 - 01:57 PM.

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#24 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2014 - 11:51 PM

Ahem By My Deductions There Is No One In Creative Against Current Belief I Believe That Loganto Being A Toa Of The Green Walked By And Activated His Powers Growing Them I Still Say Your Doing Great With These

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

But Ye Forget My Fantasimical Powers Of Being A Great Being. Ponder This, And Find Truth In Thine Holy Self.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking of doing that but I'm pretty lazy on doing so, although it only takes a minute or two. BTW, I might be able to post a comic somewhere around next week. I'm in Spring Break.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 28 2014 - 11:54 PM.

#25 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 10:16 AM

Ahem By My Deductions There Is No One In Creative Against Current Belief I Believe That Loganto Being A Toa Of The Green Walked By And Activated His Powers Growing Them I Still Say Your Doing Great With These

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

But Ye Forget My Fantasimical Powers Of Being A Great Being. Ponder This, And Find Truth In Thine Holy Self.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking of doing that but I'm pretty lazy on doing so, although it only takes a minute or two. BTW, I might be able to post a comic somewhere around next week. I'm in Spring Break.

Coolio, by the way, might I ask what program you use?

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#26 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 10:44 AM

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

The classic MS Paint for the panels/comic, and Paint.NET or Photoshop for the text and special effects.

And BTW, I just learned of the Multiquote function....derp.

And another BTW, I'm almost halfway done with this comic.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 31 2014 - 10:51 AM.

#27 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 10:46 AM

-Tahukan TTVM

Close! And thanks!

The classic MS Paint for the panels/comic, and Paint.NET or Photoshop for the text and special effects.

How interesting.

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#28 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 09:21 PM

How interesting.

Interesting? How so?

And BTW,

Episode 17: Sybre, Guardian of the Cave

Nothing strange going on here, unless you count the fact that Sybre can write in English.

And it also 2x bigger.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Mar 31 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#29 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 12:27 AM

Dude, I love it! When I looked at that "English" part in your post, I knew I'd like this comic. Anyway, Sybre is portrayed quite correctly and I detected a bit of insanity in him (probably due to his appearance). That's good. And Sybre also looks kinda funny with that happy face! He looks like some jolly guy who's been trapped at Silent Hill for a while! I also find it a little funny/creepy that he kept the same facial expression throughout almost the entire comic. And he kinda reminds me of Lavertus from Chima. A nice outcast with a touch of insanity.

By the way, I have weird handwriting (on the brink of serial killer-ish), I kinda have those little fangs that Sybre has, and I love tea! Your portrayal of Sybre was spot-on and I look forward to any of his future appearances.

Also, if you were planning for Sybre to stay with the gang on the surface, I'm cool with that. I don't care. Although, I dunno if his eyes will hurt or not with that blackness in his eyes! :D

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

#30 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 10:55 AM

How interesting.

Interesting? How so?

And BTW,

Nothing strange going on here, unless you count the fact that Sybre can write in English.

And it also 2x bigger.

because the walls can be manipulated to look "craftyer" if you add noise without color saturation in PDN. so I was curious about it. and thanks for the 2x! :D

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#31 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 03:05 PM

Dude, I love it! When I looked at that "English" part in your post, I knew I'd like this comic. Anyway, Sybre is portrayed quite correctly and I detected a bit of insanity in him (probably due to his appearance). That's good. And Sybre also looks kinda funny with that happy face! He looks like some jolly guy who's been trapped at Silent Hill for a while! I also find it a little funny/creepy that he kept the same facial expression throughout almost the entire comic. And he kinda reminds me of Lavertus from Chima. A nice outcast with a touch of insanity.

By the way, I have weird handwriting (on the brink of serial killer-ish), I kinda have those little fangs that Sybre has, and I love tea! Your portrayal of Sybre was spot-on and I look forward to any of his future appearances.

Also, if you were planning for Sybre to stay with the gang on the surface, I'm cool with that. I don't care. Although, I dunno if his eyes will hurt or not with that blackness in his eyes!  :D

You're welcome! :D A lot of guessing went about when making this comic in the hopes of making him perfect. And he won't go to the surface but he's important in giving them ores from the cave he's bound to.

IT does say on the title that he's the Guardian of the Cave of Sacred Ore.

And BTW, you did provide me that sprite sheet I used...so yeah.

How interesting.

Interesting? How so?

And BTW,

And it also 2x bigger.

because the walls can be manipulated to look "craftyer" if you add noise without color saturation in PDN. so I was curious about it. and thanks for the 2x! :D

Ah, I'm fixing them currently. Thanks for the tip though. And you're welcome. :D

And this is the point in which I realized that there are two kettles...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Apr 03 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#32 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 05:58 PM

Kettles are so weird, I just call'em pots.

*ahem* sorry, got a little off topic.

I can't wait to see my entrance! #pumped

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#33 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 11:15 AM

My brother designed an awesome picture-thing (I forgot the word for it :D). Working on the next comic but I don't know when it'll be done. Maybe somewhere in the next two weeks.

And thinking about PGS, I would have more spaces, but there are only three people who actually read this, hmm?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Apr 03 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#34 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 11:29 AM

Yes it would appear so..

#35 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 11:37 AM

And thinking about PGS, I would have more spaces, but there are only three people who actually read this, hmm?

Dude, what you need is epic advertisements for your sig, profile, and any other legal place to put them. Have epic visuals. Make people want to come see your comics! Show them just what you're doing here!

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

#36 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 11:18 AM

I'm sure many more read it, Not just us.

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#37 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 12:29 PM

Dude, what you need is epic advertisements for your sig, profile, and any other legal place to put them. Have epic visuals. Make people want to come see your comics! Show them just what you're doing here!

I have been working on a new signature, but I have to check if it complies with the rules.

I'm sure many more read it, Not just us.

That does explain the 445 views here....and I this is where I also realizes that I also have more pageviews on my DA.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Apr 04 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#38 Offline Herobrine

Herobrine
  • Members
  • Toa

• 19-December 11
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 01:19 PM

Great series you got here. Hehehe

Edited by Herobrine, Jun 13 2014 - 11:19 PM.

#39 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 13
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 01:22 PM

Hey great series. However since I'm hunter shouldn't I be on the PGS list?

You realize that you are right next to me....right? BTW, I put you on....Ask me in person next time lil' bro.

Sorry for getting off-topic in this post.

So....I'm back in school sadly after a week of Spring Break, so I'm back to really slow updates. But I have finished comic 18, but it's in need of text.

Hopefully, the watching of Star Trek payed off, cuz' it's time to shine Loganto! :D

Edited by ArcticFreeze17, Apr 08 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#40 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 837 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 05:44 PM

Hey great series. However since I'm hunter shouldn't I be on the PGS list?

You realize that you are right next to me....right? BTW, I put you on....Ask me in person next time lil' bro.

Sorry for getting off-topic in this post.

So....I'm back in school sadly after a week of Spring Break, so I'm back to really slow updates. But I have finished comic 18, but it's in need of text.

Hopefully, the watching of Star Trek payed off, cuz' it's time to shine Loganto! :D

HOORAY! :D I am so excited!

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users