Bionicle In Minecraft

Khromatose

Also BTW, Loganto, I haven't changed your character yet. There's a reason. He will appear though.

I'm down for that. But I want my downgrade as soon as possible.

ASAP? I guess I should push the transformation quicker. Honestly, your downgrade would've appeared in the last 10 comics of the finale of this season because of comedic value.

Episode 43: Slice and Switch

Well this is a predicament...

...this comic is pretty bare of action.

Wow. A dark sword-form? Sweet! However...I find myself wondering...What would the LIGHT twin sword-form look like?! Please make a, I don't know, mirror realm thing concerning the Sword-form of Light. I think it might look awesome!

Thanks for your opinion, but I think you'll like what happens in the next comic!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

Lol...was the light twin REALLY that forgetful? Also...how can light fly, but shadow cannot? Also, can you add my sprite to the story, it will be cool to see a Draconic Mahvi in it, be it toa or matoran. Fun fact: Draconic mahvi uses two elements: Fire and Sonics. See, back story is that Draconic and seven others were on an "island" off the north-east of the northern continent, that was teleported off the giant robot, sent through dimensions, space/time, everyone on the island(3,009 Matoran and a Turaga) were turned into double-elements, and eight of them became Toa, took the team name "Mahvi" which means twin elements, and they discovered that the "Travel" gave them added abilities, in the fact that their Kanohi were turned into twi-powered masks, and they could use each others elemental powers, as long as they were near one another. They have been trying to find a series of dimensional rifts to return to where they came from for the last 1354498006 years, and I have been wanting Draconix to be in Minecraft for ages! Please, artic, do this, please?

Lol...was the light twin REALLY that forgetful? Also...how can light fly, but shadow cannot? Also, can you add my sprite to the story, it will be cool to see a Draconic Mahvi in it, be it toa or matoran. Fun fact: Draconic mahvi uses two elements: Fire and Sonics. See, back story is that Draconic and seven others were on an "island" off the north-east of the northern continent, that was teleported off the giant robot, sent through dimensions, space/time, everyone on the island(3,009 Matoran and a Turaga) were turned into double-elements, and eight of them became Toa, took the team name "Mahvi" which means twin elements, and they discovered that the "Travel" gave them added abilities, in the fact that their Kanohi were turned into twi-powered masks, and they could use each others elemental powers, as long as they were near one another. They have been trying to find a series of dimensional rifts to return to where they came from for the last 1354498006 years, and I have been wanting Draconix to be in Minecraft for ages! Please, artic, do this, please?

No. That was for comedic value. And the idea behind light and shadow, I had this thought that, realistically, light was more free and shadows were chained to the ground, and thus light can fly, yet shadow cannot.

Unfortunately, you have started watching the series as it ends its first season. Afterwards since this is still a good series, I'm putting it on hiatus while I'm moving to other series.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hey, guys. I just want to share some of my Comic News. This post will also be put on my other comic posts.

First regards to the status BF:RS and BiM, my current serieses. Now I know that many people (mostly people like TNG and...that's about all of those that actually view the BioFormer series from time to time) read the 11 comics I have there, but I decided to put it on haitus. It will come back but BiM has the most priority as it's almost done with season 1. When I have the time I will bring BioFormers back but in the Epics section as it's much each to backtrack and explain stuff (in my opinion) through words.

So the question is what's my next comic series? Well, I'll tell you this. It's not going to be the things I have shown to you on my birthday, I have something awesome (and it now feels like it after being a part of Corpus Rahkshi) in store.

WATCH the epic comic finale that features a Dragonball Z laser-like attack that actually doesn't take more than one comic to charge and hits the opponent first try!

But seriously. Enjoy this comic. Episode 45: Gemini Soul

And then watch what happens after!

Episode 46: Aftermath

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

**silent ninja the size of the Mata Nui Toa form when reconfigured to Minecraft stands watching, smiling behind a Kanohi Kariu Mahvi, a giant blade fit for him resting, leaning against a wall that had formed from thin air, a gun on the back of the stealthy warrior, two shorts words at his hips, and a BUNCH of armor all over him shining in the Dusk's twilight glow of grey, when suddenly his torso armor opens up on his chest, a glowing grey red orange and silver orb floating their, and he sighs, before speaking in a voice that shook the multiverse, a voice that reverberated within the skulls of thousands of billions of beings, with a sonic wave, empowered with the might of a god**"Well, Arctic. Whilst I waited, naught a thing occurred, the shadows doth not flow, and time hath stood still. I regret to tell thee, my time here, is done for now. A new champion, one who doth possess a God Strain, must be taken unto this place, and Watch. Shoulder this end fail, this plane of reality shalst surely fade back unto the mists it hath been wrought from, deep within thine mind. Good luck, mine friend. One day, I shallst Watch anew. Until that moment of Fate, Destiny, and Ended occur...fare thee well, mice friend. In the Lords clutch, and, the heart and soul...of the 1st one." **and the warrior, and all his gear, disappear, fading...from one plane of reality...to another...**

OK, tell me that was not epic?! I never did know what was in me...this is a message, letting you know I was watching and waiting still. But now, someone else will...good luck with your patience, whomsoever watches now!

**silent ninja the size of the Mata Nui Toa form when reconfigured to Minecraft stands watching, smiling behind a Kanohi Kariu Mahvi, a giant blade fit for him resting, leaning against a wall that had formed from thin air, a gun on the back of the stealthy warrior, two shorts words at his hips, and a BUNCH of armor all over him shining in the Dusk's twilight glow of grey, when suddenly his torso armor opens up on his chest, a glowing grey red orange and silver orb floating their, and he sighs, before speaking in a voice that shook the multiverse, a voice that reverberated within the skulls of thousands of billions of beings, with a sonic wave, empowered with the might of a god**"Well, Arctic. Whilst I waited, naught a thing occurred, the shadows doth not flow, and time hath stood still. I regret to tell thee, my time here, is done for now. A new champion, one who doth possess a God Strain, must be taken unto this place, and Watch. Shoulder this end fail, this plane of reality shalst surely fade back unto the mists it hath been wrought from, deep within thine mind. Good luck, mine friend. One day, I shallst Watch anew. Until that moment of Fate, Destiny, and Ended occur...fare thee well, mice friend. In the Lords clutch, and, the heart and soul...of the 1st one." **and the warrior, and all his gear, disappear, fading...from one plane of reality...to another...**

OK, tell me that was not epic?! I never did know what was in me...this is a message, letting you know I was watching and waiting still. But now, someone else will...good luck with your patience, whomsoever watches now!

Sorry, Draconix. I think I should make this clear.

THIS SERIES IS ON HIATUS FOR THE TIME BEING. This is mostly in preparation for a new comic idea.

Also this is kinda due to me being more on the BZRPG section.

And again. I'm really sorry to have let you and perhaps everyone else down because of my negligence. Once I find the time again, I will finish this.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

• 11 months later...

*SNORES FROM DEAD BODY THAT DIED OF BOREDOM WITHOUT THIS COMIC ERUPT THROUGH THE MULTIVERSE*No, not 4th wall H4x. I don't do that; I believe in multiple dimensions currently beyond human reach, either mental or physical, nay, e'en beyond spiritual reach...Worlds, unlike anything we will ever encounter in our solitary dimension...DEEP STUFF AIGHT HERE! :)