Hero Factory Website Updated

Dissappointed that Lego decided to delay both the new HF line AND the website until March. I know that you can easily jump to the UK links but IMO feels like they are trying to focus the US on the Movie a bit too much.

I'll hold judgement on the new HF line until it's official in the US and once my son gets to see it.

Dissappointed that Lego decided to delay both the new HF line AND the website until March. I know that you can easily jump to the UK links but IMO feels like they are trying to focus the US on the Movie a bit too much.

I'll hold judgement on the new HF line until it's official in the US and once my son gets to see it.

It makes sense, though. Why promote something you aren't even selling yet?

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I felt a bit disappointed that in the Invasion From Below TV episode that most of the characters, including the Heroes, showed no distant personalities like they did in other TV episodes.:( The Heroes were acting like Clone Troopers from Star Wars.

Anyway, after I played, completed, and got some of the achievements and sort of upgraded the Heroes' mechs in the Invasion From Below online game, I wanted to come back to the online game to get the rest of the achievements and upgrade the mechs completely, but the game had no memory of my progress, so I had to start all over again to try to get everything in there, similar to the Hero Factory Creepy Crushers online games.:( Why does the Invasion From Below game keeping erasing my progress every time I come back to the game? Hmm...

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

That happened to me, too, and if the issue was the same for you I have a fix. The thing is that earlier, the URL would start with "herofactory.lego.com" and that was recently changed to "lego.com/herofactory". Thus the web player wouldn't find the correct save file on your computer as it is saved locally. You need to go to this folder on your computer:

%%APPDATA&&\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\cache_2elego_2ecom
On Windows, just paste it in the Explorer address bar

/Users/[YOUR USERNAME]/Library/Application Support/Unity/WebPlayerPrefs/cache_2elego_2ecom
On Mac, should be like that or similar but I can't verify

Then you need to rename this file:

prefr-herofactory-_2d-media-franchises-hero factory 2014-games-invasion from below-webplayer_5f20131223_2eunity3d.upp
into this:

prefr-www-r-herofactory-_2d-media-franchises-hero factory 2014-games-invasion from below-webplayer_5f20131223_2eunity3d.upp
There should be a new file with the latter file, that one has stored your new progress. If you want your old progress back, replace it by renaming the old file.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^