• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Antique Bionicle Cards

Traditional Art PhotoMedia Own Characters AntiqueCabinetCards Zahaki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zahaki

Zahaki
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,219 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2014 - 10:10 PM

Been awhile I know... I'll try and not make it a common habit.

So these artworks I did back in 2012 which got into ARTEXPRESS(Art Showcase kind-of-thing for whole State), and I wasn't able to post them online until I got them back which was the end of last year. Reason for the over-due time for them to pop on here, is I'm having issues with this new Posting "thing" BZPower has right now...

ANYWAY enough talk here they are. (8 all up)

Ace
Zahaki
Kirika
RingMaster
Great Being
Sdystic
Kackrix
Akaku

---

Let me know what you guys think ^^
(Is there a faster way to add links than having to type the WHOLE link?)

Edited by Zahaki, Feb 17 2014 - 10:14 PM.

zahakibanner14v1.png

Art
:Antique Bionicle Cards:

Signature Under-construction.

#2 Offline Silverglass

Silverglass
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2014 - 05:12 AM

Aww, these are so neat! Some of the cards feel a bit empty around the subject, but the characters are very cool (with a dash of adorable), and your style is downright charming. Your linework is fairly clean, and there's something I like about keeping the WIP (work-in-progress) lines, though perhaps they're better suited for concept-shots than the final piece(s). I think Zahaki is my favorite, but that last one amuses me, ha ha.

Can't wait to see more from you! :> 

“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

#3 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2014 - 09:39 AM

Awesome I love the way it looks like a real antique my favorite is Akaku due to the angles and sharpness facial exspresion just in my opinion the best

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users