Ninjago and Hero Factory DVD Sale

Not a bad deal if you're a big enough fan of both themes, yet don't already have any of the included DVDs. But I'm not sure how many people would fit that qualification.

fit it :D, going to have a look at buying them a little later.....

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Kind of an odd selection. The two HF DVDs go together just fine, but there's a thirteen-episode gap between the two Ninjago DVDs. I guess this is just what they had overstock of (understandable, since these ones probably don't sell as well as the Season One and Season Two DVDs). Still could be a good deal for somebody, provided they purchase Ninjago Season One separately.

On a side note, it's not often I see the "Market" tag on a news story here. That kind of reporting is nice to see once in a while, even if sales and deals aren't always as groundbreaking as other types of LEGO news.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

• 2 weeks later...

I picked it up last week when my son was home with a soar throat. It's a good value. To sweeten the deal, the Savage Planet DVD also has the Ordeal of Fire so its basically HF year 1, 2, and 3. The Ninjago gap is a bit strange, but nothing he couldn't find online.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg