• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BRoaP Review Topic

Bionicle LEGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 519 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 02:34 PM

What's up guys? LordofBionicles here.

As I said on my "BRoap Official Topic" this is the "Review Topic" the place to comment, suggest, like, hate or anything like that related to my Rise of a Phenomenon videos.

I would like to thank all the people who have given me positive feedback, it really feels good to know people like what you do.

I'll continue to make my videos, hopefully more regularly so that I can have them all done soon, there will be a Rise of a Phenomenon
episode of every single year of BIONICLE so be sure to look out for them!
thank you very much
LordofBionicles

brb_title_finished_1.png

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,302 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hey,

Review topics are really a thing only in the Epics and OTC forums; it's my understanding that they are not needed for topics in this forum. You invited members to leave comments in the main topic - let's leave it at that.

(Furthermore, it should make it easier for you to announce new updates: double-posting isn't allowed in this forum, so having reviews in the main topic will give you a buffer.)

Topic closed in favor of the one linked above.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users