• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hydraxon, Pros and Cons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 02-January 14
  • 37 posts

Posted Mar 20 2014 - 06:15 AM

I recently bought a hydraxon from mask collector when he was on the quest for the platinum Avohkii, no w I decided it's about time to do a review on 'em. I think Hydraxon was not as complicated to build as I expected. however it wasn't easy to build either. Once he was built he had two little things on his back, and if those were not perfectly aligned it would drive me insane. Also his arms are very heavy so sometimes when you hold them up, they fall right back down. The legs have poles on the back of them, these poles can move but it limits his maneuverability. Once he's built he looks really cool and there is a one in a million chance of parts falling off. So that is my review in total I'd give it a 8.5 outta 10.   

#2 Offline Voxumo: Master of Fikou

Voxumo: Master of Fikou
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 08-January 07
  • 3,318 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2014 - 07:15 AM

I find a tiny pit of paper between the hinge and ball joint will help with the weak arm problem for I have ran into that issue so many times

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#3 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,574 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 20 2014 - 06:40 PM

Hey,

There is actually a set of rules regarding member reviews on the forums. I'd be happy if you could go back and add more to your review here with them in mind. If you have questions, the topic I linked to is open for them.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users