• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hilarious Fake Bionicle Wikipedia page

Bionicle wiki wikipedia funny fake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Matoro Lives

Matoro Lives
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 78 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2014 - 11:42 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't really find a better one (although I'm a huge noob a forum navigation). I found this hilarious fake wiki page for bionicle. Some of you might find it offensive, but I think it's really funny. I'm posting a link to it, because the page does contain some mature content, and I don't want to paste the article here. If you are younger than 13, get a parents permission before viewing the page. Hope you guys enjoy, I know I did.

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 29 2014 - 12:06 AM.

POWER TO THE FANS
LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS
STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS
BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP
SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,522 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 29 2014 - 12:10 AM

BZPower's Advertising Policy prohibits linking to sites with content that would not be allowed on BZPower. Iffy nature of the page aside, there really isn't a proper place for such a topic in this forum.

So, I think this topic can be closed. Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users