The Worlds First and Only Complete Bionicle Collection!

Mask collector

Hey guys, this is the start of my newest trade topic, I'm planning on opening up a Museum/Gallery dedicated to Bionicle. Seeing as how i already have the Platinum Avohkii, and the Solid Gold Hau, the rest of my wants shouldn't be to difficult to find, short of a few key pieces.

I'll be updating sometime today hopefully and will have an official list, i just thought i would start the topic today and see if i can spark some interest.

Wants: Here is where I will put everything I need.

Sets:

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

Kanohi Nuva:

Krana:

Kraata:

Rares:

Kanohi:

White Hunawhitehunabig.JPG Brown Komaubk1.jpg

Metru Blue Matatuprototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg Metru Red Huna prototype_metru_red_huna.jpg

UK Misprintsmisprints.jpg(Don't need Blue or Brown Matatu)

Krana

Sterling Silver Krana Kal (SSKK)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk_back.jpg

Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)Zh3O1lZ.pngVacuum Metal Krana Kal (VMKK)

Gold Kanoka:gold_kanoka_3.png

Haves:

Sets:

Collectibles:

I'll be updating again tonight with a more official list.

Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

All Krana are rubbery, except for the metal krana kal (SSKK and WMKK), the grey plastic krana kal (GPKK) and the vacuum metal krana kal (VMKK)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

My main question is if you have the White Huna as well as the platinum Avolkii. :lookhere:

I'll be watching this thread closely. I love seeing other people's collections. And 99.9% of them are better than mine.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you still have and what you want.

Edited by Stan McStudz

Thanks! I actually have the Platinum Avohkii and the Solid Gold Hau. I have yet to obtain the white huna, but I'm actually working out some details for the white huna now, hopefully it will be mine soon.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 7 months later...