• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

London Bus Stop Made of LEGO Bricks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2014 - 07:17 AM

If you live in London or will be there within the next few weeks you should definitely check this out: In celebration of the 200th anniversary of the iconic London Bus, a functional (but only temporary) bus stop has been constructed from over 100,000 LEGO bricks in Regent Street. Everything except for the maps has been built out of bricks, including the glass, which of course was built with clear bricks, and the arrival screan, which reads "Next bus is just a brick away". In case you feel like getting some LEGO sets after arriving on the bus station, you can go to the toy store right in front of it. Check out some pictures and more information on Leg Godt.

View the full article

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,274 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 24 2014 - 01:07 AM

This makes me wish I could go to London to see this in person. It looks really cool in the photos.

The only thing that would make this cooler would be if a bus made of Lego came and took people to their destinations. And who knows? Maybe that will happen one day.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#3 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2014 - 11:32 AM

Saw it! :D At first I didn't notice anything strange ( I know, I should feel bad ), but then my eyes fell on the boxes saying "LEGO" and gave it a better look. It was wonderful!

halo4-spartans.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users