Twitter Role playing Thread

I believe something like that needs to be approved. Unless you mean having a thread discussing roleplaying taking place on twitter. I don't think there's any rules against it. I'm honestly not sure how discussing roleplaying on social media would go, it seems like just by it's nature it wouldn't be terribly productive to discuss it here. 

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Are you saying basically an under-140-characters-per-post version of the BZPRPG on Twitter? That sounds fun.

I'd think you'd have to ask about it, first, though. Of course, you are kind of already doing that, here. Let's see what a staff member says.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

First off, yup, Twitter's fair game - we loosened a lot of our external site/social media rules a while ago (though I think Twitter was good even before then.)

Anyway, like Shockwave says, it depends on what you're looking to do with the thread.  I'm guessing by Twitter roleplaying you mean people creating IC Twitter accounts and posting/interacting there? In that case, I agree it's a bit tricky to figure out where to put it - truth be told, my first instinct would be a blog post or something like that, but that requires Premier Membership.  The main issue is that since the actual RPing would be taking place off-site, it's tough to imagine much on-site discussion besides "share your character's handle" and some OOC chatter.

I can tell you it wouldn't fit in the RPG forums, since those are designed for play-by-post style forum-based RPGs, sorry.  Other staffies - any thoughts? If this is worth a dedicated thread, my gut instinct would be Completely Off Topic.

(As an aside, I've done some BZPRPG Twitter-based stuff with friends, but we handled all the discussion for that off-site.)

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

If you're just discussing the role-playing medium, then I would say COT.

If you're organizing a game with BZPower members, then...OTC? Might have to ask Makaru about that.

Edit: Seems COT has been chosen. I'm okay with that!

Question answered, topic closed.

Edited by -Windrider-