What Happened to my Posts?

MIY

There have been multiple server issues, multiple related to malicious attacks on the site. Most of the topics and comments posted within the months of the hackings were lost. :\

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

There have been multiple server issues, multiple related to malicious attacks on the site. Most of the topics and comments posted within the months of the hackings were lost. :\

-Rez

However, a few days ago, I could visit my old thread from 2012 however after I removed the link to it in my sig, it's now gone.

Bionicle for 2015.

Do you still happen to have the link? You may have misplaced it (the topic, that is). If you do have the link, go ahead and link it here so we can see what the problem is.

Assuming this is an issue, you may want to create a tracker issue about it.

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

Notice how in the "Find Content Section" it says, "There have been 11 items by MIY (Search limited from 04-August 13)". I'm not entirely sure why. It might be related to some newer policies and the hacks, as I mentioned.

Some accounts lost more information than others, so you may be one of those. Ultimately, I would have to defer until the staff can explain this better than I can.

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

By default the "My Content" listing only gives the results from the past year, yes. However, the topic should still exist on BZP. Instead of using Google, I'd recommend searching BZPower using the search bar at the top of the page. You can also search by tags to help find the topic.

~B~

By default the "My Content" listing only gives the results from the past year, yes. However, the topic should still exist on BZP. Instead of using Google, I'd recommend searching BZPower using the search bar at the top of the page. You can also search by tags to help find the topic.

~B~

Thank you, I was able to find some of my old topics yet some appear to be missing completely. Thank you anyway.

Bionicle for 2015.