Set Review: 76017 Captain America vs. Hydra

Red Skull

The super soldier placed out of time gets a flashback to his earlier days as Captain America faces off against the evil Hydra organization led by the Red Skull! A complete set with villainous villains and a heroic hero, Cap must save the day lest the Red Skull puts his diabolical plans into action with the Tesseract cube. Today's set review will take a look at The Marvel Super Heroes set Captain America vs Hydra, with videos by xccj and ChocolateFrogs, along with a text review by them. Will Cap swing his shield around in time? Read, and watch, the dual reviews to find out!

View the full article

Thanks to both of you for the review!

This looks like a really cool set. I like its color scheme and the minifigs that come with it. That fact that the vehicles are a tank and a motorcycle don't hurt either. :P 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Nice coincidence that this month I'm planning to buy the first Captain America movie! Not sure if I need the set to complement the viewing experience, but it looks like a neat one for different play scenarios. A tad disappointed they didn't make a Tesseract piece, but perhaps they'll save that for a bigger release when it comes back into the story. Infinity War, anyone?

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui