• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Evolution Of The Daleks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Malevolence

Malevolence
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ugh. Due to a coding error, this got messed up. I'll make the post again, but with no depth. This is basically a collection of every Dalek I've built, from the first to the most recent.

Posted Image

69 Days to a Better Body
Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

Posted Image

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks
Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

#2 Offline ChocolateFrogs

ChocolateFrogs
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Piraka Fusionist

• 1,793 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 11:34 PM

I like your effort to keep creating these; I can see how you sought to improve bits with each MOC.I especially like the black one. That, IMO, looks the most like a Dalek. The first few, IMO, look a bit like enhanced containers, and the ones after look like larger robots. It's probably due to the slopie-ness from the base and then the flatness above their arms.I think with some searching online for LEGO-made Daleks you can find some good reference pictures. I'm sure you have a passion to keep making more!-CF

sup_spidey_banner.jpg

#3 Offline crankbait

crankbait
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 25 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 08:26 AM

You showed improvement with each new Dalek you built. I really like how the seventh Dalek opens.Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing future Daleks you build.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users