Skylander Topic!

Xabla

Oh nice. I missed out on the Giant version. I have the normal Tree Rex due to it coming in my 3DS version of the Giants game. However the Gnarly version is not yet in my collection.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there is an official Video for the new Skylanders game up on their YouTube account. Check it out.

Also I picked up a few New Skylanders to add to my collection.

Trap Mater Enigma

Cobra Cadabra

Flip Wreak The Dolphin

No word on how they play on my 3DS but I'll get back to you after I've loaded them up...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

They should still work on your version of the game, unless they only come in the Wii versions of the game. In that case I may miss out as well as I only have the 3DS versions. Though as a Nintendo console maybe I could get them as well. Though I suspect they are actual figures and thus should work as I don't think only the Nintendo versions of the game will have them coded into it. Now if they were just bad guys and not actual figures then maybe but still not likely.

Onua.png

They should still work on your version of the game, unless they only come in the Wii versions of the game. In that case I may miss out as well as I only have the 3DS versions. Though as a Nintendo console maybe I could get them as well. Though I suspect they are actual figures and thus should work as I don't think only the Nintendo versions of the game will have them coded into it. Now if they were just bad guys and not actual figures then maybe but still not likely.

They're real figures. I watched 2 videos all about them. (They're E3 videos, you can find it on their youtube channel.)

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!