How do you store your Bionicles?

Right now, G1 is in boxes or on a table, to be shoved in a bin later, and G2 is on a different table on display. I've been working on MOCing up the 3 smaller toa into combo models with their respective protectors, and the official alt models for the big ones (All I've got left are to find good instructions on Onua and make my own Gali) After the new sets come out I'm going to reassemble them as their original sets and put up a display on a shelf I have.

Also along with G2 I've got my NYCC Tahu Mask in box and both an opened and unopened Hero Pack. I took out the 2 page Tahu spread from the Lego Magazine and I've got the Poster from the target game, so those will probably go up behind everything on the shelf with the map of Okoto. When the books come out they will most likely be put somewhere near the shelf after they've been read. Maybe some day my princess in shining trans-blue insider mask of water will come and I can add that to my collection, but for now that's really my only G2 blind spot.

I'm currently debating buying a mata tahu as well as any of the original mata masks I don't have just to look nice on the shelf next to the G2 toa, but I've not yet decided if it's worth spending 16 dollars on eBay for a pretty shoddy set that I won't even have nostalgia for, let alone the price for the 3 masks I'd need to buy (I already have a paraki and a miru in correct colors). If I do that I may toss up a bohrok (Probably Nuvohk, since he's the only one I have with a correct krana) with the skull villains and go for a "This is what it was like in the olden times" Sort of deal off to the side, as I would with the next wave of villains and a rahkshi.

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

(I dunno if I already commented on this topic before, but I'm pretty sure I did.)

As of right now, all of the my old G1 Bionicle parts are in a couple of giant boxes that I keep in my closet. I rarely MOC these days so I rarely touch 'em.

My complete G2 collection is sitting directly on top on my dresser; I only put the four different versions of the Skull Spiders up there along with the 7 golden masks, 'cause there was no point of keeping duplicates that take up space. And my sealed NYCC Tahu mask and sealed Hero Pack is hanging on my wall.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Guest Pakiro

I got every set from 2001 save for the Rahi and pretty much every set from 2002-2008 saved away in storage, most in various forms of disassembly.