Set Review: 76032 Quinjet City Chase

76032_Quinjet_City_Chase_Review_teaser.j

The Avengers: Age of Ultron is hitting theaters on May 1st, but the LEGO sets based on the movie are already on store shelves. That means that today BZPower Blog Assistant Ta-metru_defender brings us a look at 76032 Quinjet City Chase from the aforementioned line. Will this aircraft takeoff and land into your shopping cart, or will it crash and burn under the bombardment of hundreds of Ultron minifigs? You'll have to read on to find out!

View the full article

Excellent review! I loved the use of animated gifs to show the functions. They're less intrusive or tedious than a video review, but more informative than an ordinary photo review could otherwise be.

The 1x2 panel piece with a center wall to hold figs' legs actually originates from Lego Friends. It debuted in that theme due to the lack of anti-studs on the back of the mini-dolls' legs, to help secure the figures in vehicles. I think this might be the first set to include it in black!

I can't help but think that the new bike design was also introduced for future compatibility with mini-dolls. The old bike chassis doesn't work that well with mini-dolls, since their wrists can't rotate like standard minifigures. The new bike chassis allows you to attach either the traditional handlebars or the right-angle Friends handlebars, in addition to offering plenty of other new and useful connection points!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This looks like a cool looking jet. If I have the cash to spair maybe I'll pick one up.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png