The Star Rating System, OBZPC & The Ranks

Naota Takizawa

I have a few questions.

1. There seems to be some kind of rating system that is on every member's profile. What is the function of it?

2. How do I achieve the OBZPC member title.

3. I noticed that some members have "Armored Protector" as a member title while others are at "Lightning Voyager". However, both ranks would need at least 300 posts, judging by what I've seen. Can an admin please explain which rank is supposed to come next after Seeker?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

1. The rating system is just there for people to rate you. There's absolutely no point to it.

2. You become an OBZPC if you have a full proto bar. You see that weird thing underneath your post count? That's it. You have to reach max. For example, my bar is one less than max.

3. At the lower post counts, a new member rank appears approximately every a hundred posts, which was the norm for ranks in the thousands. You'll likely hit the next rank in thirty-five posts, though if my memory has failed me, it may be in the next eighty-five posts.