Vortixx Security Officer

Really creative use of Matau's masks! Though it could use some more dark green parts on the front (the head, maybe? or the feet, or the hands...) it is an impressive, neat MOC.

Thanks for the criticism, I definitely agree that I ought to have put more dark green on it. Unfortunately, I don't have any dark green fists, or even Matau feet, as both of my masks came from two of the green Voyatoran whose name escapes me.

I like the overall design, my favorite part is the hair =D

Thanks! The hair just... happened, it was never really envisioned before construction. I'm glad you think it turned out well.

Edited by Kumquat

Really creative use of Matau's masks! Though it could use some more dark green parts on the front (the head, maybe? or the feet, or the hands...) it is an impressive, neat MOC.

Thanks for the criticism, I definitely agree that I ought to have put more dark green on it. Unfortunately, I don't have any dark green fists, or even Matau feet, as both of my masks came from two of the green Voyatoran whose name escapes me.

Piruk is the name for which you are searching.

Very smooth build, CCBS parts really lend themselves to keeping shapes uniform. Although I do like the bits that are uncovered, gives the Vortixx a mechanical undertone.