what is a good dekar and/or mask of life quote?

bohrokman

"It could just as easily be our doom as our salvation. This mask must be destroyed... and I have to do it."
— Dekar's thoughts, Mask of Life, Mask of Doom

"On the surface, it seemed not so very much different from dozens of other Masks of Power. But where other masks might be useful tools or powerful weapons, this one had the power to give life to a universe ... or to obliterate it."
— Narrator, Inferno

"Legend stated that the Mask of Life was forged by the Great Beings long before the coming of Mata Nui or the creation of Metru Nui. It was no exaggeration to say that the life or death of the universe was tied to that mask. Under normal circumstances, it might be donned once every 5,000 years or so by a Toa whose destiny called for such a sacrifice. For the wearer of that Kanohi, it was said, would burn with the energies it unleashed."
— Narrator, Power Play

"I've seen what the mask can do ... how far it will go to protect itself. I am still not convinced that we can prevent anyone from taking it before its time--but I pity anyone who tries."
— A Great Being, Inferno

"For millennia beyond count, the Mask of Life has been hidden in this place, waiting for destiny's call. It is a Kanohi both wonderful and terrible in its might. And the price to wield its power of life ... is death."
— A Great Being, Inferno

"This was no ordinary Kanohi mask. This was the Mask of Life. Forged over 100,000 years ago by the Great Beings who created the universe, it was set apart from every mask that had ever been or ever would be crafted. It could think, it could feel ... and as both Matoran and Barraki learned to their shock, when threatened, it could strike back."
— Narrator, City of the Lost

"The merged energies of Toa and Kanohi mask exploded in the core of the universe, flooding it with light. Streams of golden power flowed into every part of this realm and then beyond it, until it had touched every place where the Great Spirit had once reigned. Just as countless beings had sensed the death of Mata Nui, so did they now feel life return to him."
— Narrator, Downfall
"Matoro died to save a universe ... without fear, without hesitation ... because he knew it was the right thing to do. If I am to be worthy of the name "Toa" ... can I do less?"
— Toa Ignika, Mata Nui Rising

"I will do what must be done. Then I will be like Matoro. I will be a hero."
— Toa Ignika, The Final Battle

"And yet a part of me survived. My spirit... captured and preserved inside a mask warn by a Toa warrior. Its name echoed my rebirth - The Mask of Life!"
— Mata Nui, The Legend Reborn

:shrugs:
  • Upvote 4