LEGO Idea Project Lives Beneath the Waves

All aboard! Today another project on LEGO Ideas has achieved ten thousand votes of support. The iconic Yellow Submarine by kevinszeto from The Beatles' album and film of the same name will be going into the next review phase where it will hopefully fair better than the last projects that were reviewed. The model itself is simple, but it certainly provides all we need to capture the look of the animated vessel. The minifigures look great too and seem like they've found a sea of green. I'll be rooting for this project, and I'm sure if it passes it will sell quite well.

View the full article

Now I have that Beatles song stuck in my head, though that isn't a bad thing. :)

Anyways, I like the simplistic look of the set. The minifigs look good too. I wish this set good luck in the review stage!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yeah, cause Beatles' licensing has always gone smoothly...

Still, a fun little model. I'm sure there'd be a demand for it.

:music:

K'nex was able to get the Beatles license for a similar product to this, and they're a much smaller company than the LEGO Group. As long as they don't still have the Beatles license, licensing should be well within the LEGO Group's means.