How to Save Bionicle

Banana Gunz

One way this could be cool if they used what we know as G2 as a springboard into a larger, cooler and different Bionicle universe. I doubt they would do that or spent time/money to keep Bionicle going on a somewhat sub-par (story-wise) beginning.

Still, lots of opportunity with this world. G2 was never the problem, it simply seems like execution is the problem, and the seemingly inherent lack of idea or literary vision.

I personally think that maybe 

Due to the Vahi reference in the new graphic novel, G2 may be thousands of years into G1's future.

So, I definitely think that there's a good opportunity for a springboard.

One way this could be cool if they used what we know as G2 as a springboard into a larger, cooler and different Bionicle universe. I doubt they would do that or spent time/money to keep Bionicle going on a somewhat sub-par (story-wise) beginning.

Still, lots of opportunity with this world. G2 was never the problem, it simply seems like execution is the problem, and the seemingly inherent lack of idea or literary vision.

I personally think there's some sort of connection to G1, especially considering the Mask of Time and its "ancient name". ;)

Who knows? It could be used as a springboard in that sense. In fact, that might just be what they're shooting for. :)

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

I personally think that maybe 

Due to the Vahi reference in the new graphic novel, G2 may be thousands of years into G1's future.

So, I definitely think that there's a good opportunity for a springboard.

I personally think there's some sort of connection to G1, especially considering the Mask of Time and its "ancient name". ;)

Who knows? It could be used as a springboard in that sense. In fact, that might just be what they're shooting for. :)

I hope they springboard back into the multiverse. It would kinda explain why the Mask of Time is split in the first place.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Couldn't have said it better myself.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles