• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO CUUSOO Enters Public Beta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,524 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2011 - 08:38 PM

Originally launched in Japan in 2008 as a small test project, LEGO CUUSOO has now entered public beta. While the pronunciation may be difficult, the idea behind it isn't - submit your idea, and if it gets ten thousand votes, LEGO might turn it into an actual product! This is a really interesting and unprecedented move for a toy company, and I hope it works out. For more details and the full press release, read on!

View the full article

#2 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 25-August 09
  • 914 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:45 PM

These sets look awesome... it really should be released as a set.
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users