BIONICLE: World and other books

maletoaofwater

A while ago, someone posted scans of all the bionicle novels on tumblr, and it allowed tons of fans to catch up on something we might have missed, even though the original copies were no longer available.

i have no idea if i'm asking in the right place, but does anyone know of a way to read some of the guides, like makuta's guide to the bionicle universe, and the encyclopedias, online? i never got to see them, and i can't seem to find them anywhere - even like a kindle download off amazon or something.

thanks in advance!

Well, I have Bionicle World, the encyclopedia, the Dark Hunters and the Rahi books, however currently I can't access them. Once I do, I might scan them and throw them up + share on BZP. This is semi-distant future talk though, so I'm not sure how useful it is...

:kakama:

• Upvote 3

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Well, I have Bionicle World, the encyclopedia, the Dark Hunters and the Rahi books, however currently I can't access them. Once I do, I might scan them and throw them up + share on BZP. This is semi-distant future talk though, so I'm not sure how useful it is...

:kakama:

Please do :D

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

guys look what i found: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfcjizo0yeykac7/Makuta%27s%20Guide%20to%20the%20Universe.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kvf0d6lhqg71rl/Bionicle%20Encyclopedia%20-%20Updated.pdf?dl=0

that's two reference books at least... i was looking for them before through the bionicle world search terms, but as soon as i looked for the makuta guide, i managed to find that. they came from a reddit link that i cannot seem to find again, so credit to whoever posted them

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...