• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Video Game Announced

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,602 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2017 - 06:49 PM

Spider Gwen
TT Games has announced LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, following hits such as its predecessor and LEGO Marvel Avengers. Featuring an original story spanning multiple timelines and alternate realities within the Marvel Universe, including the home of Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man 2099's future New York City, Kang the Conqueror is causing trouble, and it will take everything the heroes have to defeat him. Not only can you play across multiple realities, the game will feature "a four-player competitive Super Hero battling mode," said Tom Stone, Managing Director of TT Games. The press release has more gameplay details, while The Brick Fan has shown off Best Buy's cover reveal featuring some current fan-favorite characters. The game is due out November 14, 2017.

View the full article

#2 Offline Ta-metru_defender

Ta-metru_defender
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 26-December 03
  • 10,978 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 15 2017 - 08:19 PM

Kang!? Four players!? Spider-Gwen!?

In.

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

2dioq5j.jpg

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

#3 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 04-September 09
  • 1,070 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2017 - 11:27 PM

I am have been of waiting for the sequel since the first game in 2013. Cool that it is about traveling through Marvel timelines and realities. Also, cool that it will feature new alternate versions of characters who appeared recently in the comics, including Spider-Gwen. I'll go buy it when it comes out!:D

I am still hoping that Lego Dimensions will have Marvel, though.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users