LEGO Ninjago Alphabet

Image of Lloyd

With the new LEGO Ninjago Movie sets coming out, the LEGO Brand Stores are going all out to make sure that visitors get the Ninjago experience. Part of this involved a handout they're giving to customers, which includes a checklist of activities to do in the store. But the most interesting bit is the inclusion of a Ninja Language Decoder. Read on for some scans of the handout.

View the full article

this is so cool! I can't wait to rewatch Ninjago again and translate all of the letters!

Ok I might not get through it all right away. If someone could tell me where the letters are, that would be so awesome.

Also are the ninjago letters like real Chinese or Japanese? Because if they were, that would be awesome.

this is so cool! I can't wait to rewatch Ninjago again and translate all of the letters!

Ok I might not get through it all right away. If someone could tell me where the letters are, that would be so awesome.

Also are the ninjago letters like real Chinese or Japanese? Because if they were, that would be awesome.

Ninjago stickers often used to use real Japanese but this is a new language cipher developed for the movie.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother