• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

i'm confused

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline fox&rabbit

fox&rabbit
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 25-July 16
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2017 - 04:29 PM

There's a new ninjago movie and tons of ninjago stuff coming out.

Does anyone care?

:'(

Or am I all alone?

#2 Offline Toa Imrukii

Toa Imrukii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 01-March 14
  • 1,986 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2017 - 06:26 PM

There are plenty of others who are interested in it, at least to a certain extent. If you feel like talking about it as a topic than you can open up one if there is not one already. I myself do not frequent Ninjago, so I myself do not know.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." | :t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A BIONICLE G1 Continuation and Video Game Project (ARTIST AND CONCEPTUALIST) | I am an ENFP, that is my Personality. Check Out Makuta Teridax: Reaper of Darkness | Check out my Taknuva Stars MOC |

#3 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Dark Master of Light

• 21-June 10
  • 3,639 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2017 - 10:17 PM

Whenever new info is released, there's always a Talkback topic following the BZP news story, where we discuss the new pictures or info.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

Posted Image

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to NickonAquaMagna~

#4 Offline Azani

Azani
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 16-November 13
  • 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2017 - 10:22 PM

There are plenty of others who are interested in it, at least to a certain extent. If you feel like talking about it as a topic than you can open up one if there is not one already. I myself do not frequent Ninjago, so I myself do not know.

I'm pretty glad to hear that others feel this way; in the past, I don't know if opening up a topic dedicated to a Ninjago movie would have garnered much interest, as the hold that Bionicle held on everyone's time was relatively strong. Perhaps that's a bizarre blessing to the ending of G2.

And yeah, heck yeah, man! I'd love to discuss the new film, but I would suggest that you open up a topic on the subject. I'd be surprised if the two of us would be the only ones who had anything to say.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users