• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Will Most Likely Fail Epicly

title says it all JiMings first comic series cant think of another tag so stop reading these

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2012 - 03:59 PM

I know your weakness now, JiMing! MUHAHAHA!

Edited by Melorussophobia, Mar 05 2012 - 07:14 PM.
Start-of-page celebrations = :<

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

Coming to the comic forum November 17, 2014

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

#42 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 12:50 PM

Want to know how to survive St. Patrick's Day?Read on!Tip for St. Patrick's Day.I use this all the time.

#43 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 05:34 PM

Want to know how to survive St. Patrick's Day?Read on!Tip for St. Patrick's Day.I use this all the time.

Yes, it works! Or you could say that the color you're wearing is the new green, but that might not work.Luckily for me, I'm wearing a strip of green on my shirt decal.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

#44 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,956 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 06:47 PM

Unless you're at my school, where they will gladly pull your pants down to make sure.

#45 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 10:29 PM

Unless you're at my school, where they will gladly pull your pants down to make sure.

Please tell me the bullies only do that!But they do it regardless of the victim's gender?

Out of Snax

#46 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,956 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 05:39 PM

LOL. No, only to other guys. There has been one recurring joke that a guy plays which I will not mention outside of PM, PM me if you have any intention of finding out.And both the bullies and pranksters do that, not just the bullies. (The difference being that bullies will bloody full on fight you if you irritate them, whereas the pranksters will simply give you a wedgie and take one of your stuff and put it in a hard to reach place, then watch you fix your pants and go get it.)

#47 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 05:53 PM

LOL. No, only to other guys. There has been one recurring joke that a guy plays which I will not mention outside of PM, PM me if you have any intention of finding out.And both the bullies and pranksters do that, not just the bullies. (The difference being that bullies will bloody full on fight you if you irritate them, whereas the pranksters will simply give you a wedgie and take one of your stuff and put it in a hard to reach place, then watch you fix your pants and go get it.)

Someone's gotta put a stop to that!Edit: All right, let's get back on the subject of the comics.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 20 2012 - 05:54 PM.

Out of Snax

#48 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hey, I'm back!*crickets*...Whatever, I don't care that you guys don't care, I finally finished a comic!Sybre is hungryTry to enjoy it if possible. Oh, and I expanded the PGS list to up to 10 slots available.

#49 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2012 - 05:28 PM

Actually, I do get rude and a little crazy when I'm hungry.Those three came just in time. I work fast. And I promise you I won't fail again!

Out of Snax

#50 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2012 - 09:13 PM

I don't know how I didn't see these earlier. These are really very good.First off, I'd like to mention that I like how it has that nice "retro" feel to it. I've noted that it looks like it was made entirely in Paint. Is this correct? It looks really good either way, and of course the program you use has nothing to do with it, but how much effort you put into it.And of course, graphics and overall look isn't everything. I have found myself amused and sometimes chuckling at the jokes in these comics. I like how to comics continue to build upon themselves, eventually leading to an amusing outcome at the end of each comic. That's not something you see in comics very much anymore, usually nowadays it's just a quick joke. Which isn't necessarily bad, (a good number of my comics are like that, in fact) but it's nice to see something new. (Or old? But new in a way, as we haven't seen it in awhile.)Overall, this is a very decent series so far. I'll be checking back on it for sure!~Vataki

naw man

#51 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2012 - 05:26 PM

Actually, I do get rude and a little crazy when I'm hungry.Those three came just in time. I work fast. And I promise you I won't fail again!

As I imagine many people would.Oh, I don't know. The security is very alert!

I don't know how I didn't see these earlier. These are really very good.First off, I'd like to mention that I like how it has that nice "retro" feel to it. I've noted that it looks like it was made entirely in Paint. Is this correct? It looks really good either way, and of course the program you use has nothing to do with it, but how much effort you put into it.And of course, graphics and overall look isn't everything. I have found myself amused and sometimes chuckling at the jokes in these comics. I like how to comics continue to build upon themselves, eventually leading to an amusing outcome at the end of each comic. That's not something you see in comics very much anymore, usually nowadays it's just a quick joke. Which isn't necessarily bad, (a good number of my comics are like that, in fact) but it's nice to see something new. (Or old? But new in a way, as we haven't seen it in awhile.)Overall, this is a very decent series so far. I'll be checking back on it for sure!~Vataki

I never really thought of the "retro" feel, but I guess you're right! Yeah, for the most part, this series is made entirely in Paint, except for one comic where my computer had GIMP, and that was the only thing I figured out how to do. But then that computer broke, so this series is 100% Paint made again!I sort of have a kind of talent for making funny scenarios or jokes which amuse many people, and that's really my ultimate goal. And I kinda miss those kind of comics, but I have nothing against a short joke. It's just that I think that it's gonna take a lot more than one joke per comic to make me really amused. I was inspired by the comics of old here on BZPower, which I read before I was a member.Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Edited by XIV. Xion, Aug 19 2012 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users