• 2 weeks later...

LOL. No, only to other guys. There has been one recurring joke that a guy plays which I will not mention outside of PM, PM me if you have any intention of finding out.And both the bullies and pranksters do that, not just the bullies. (The difference being that bullies will bloody full on fight you if you irritate them, whereas the pranksters will simply give you a wedgie and take one of your stuff and put it in a hard to reach place, then watch you fix your pants and go get it.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. No, only to other guys. There has been one recurring joke that a guy plays which I will not mention outside of PM, PM me if you have any intention of finding out.And both the bullies and pranksters do that, not just the bullies. (The difference being that bullies will bloody full on fight you if you irritate them, whereas the pranksters will simply give you a wedgie and take one of your stuff and put it in a hard to reach place, then watch you fix your pants and go get it.)

Someone's gotta put a stop to that!Edit: All right, let's get back on the subject of the comics.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 months later...

I don't know how I didn't see these earlier. These are really very good.First off, I'd like to mention that I like how it has that nice "retro" feel to it. I've noted that it looks like it was made entirely in Paint. Is this correct? It looks really good either way, and of course the program you use has nothing to do with it, but how much effort you put into it.And of course, graphics and overall look isn't everything. I have found myself amused and sometimes chuckling at the jokes in these comics. I like how to comics continue to build upon themselves, eventually leading to an amusing outcome at the end of each comic. That's not something you see in comics very much anymore, usually nowadays it's just a quick joke. Which isn't necessarily bad, (a good number of my comics are like that, in fact) but it's nice to see something new. (Or old? But new in a way, as we haven't seen it in awhile.)Overall, this is a very decent series so far. I'll be checking back on it for sure!~Vataki

naw man

Actually, I do get rude and a little crazy when I'm hungry.Those three came just in time. I work fast. And I promise you I won't fail again!
As I imagine many people would.Oh, I don't know. The security is very alert!
I don't know how I didn't see these earlier. These are really very good.First off, I'd like to mention that I like how it has that nice "retro" feel to it. I've noted that it looks like it was made entirely in Paint. Is this correct? It looks really good either way, and of course the program you use has nothing to do with it, but how much effort you put into it.And of course, graphics and overall look isn't everything. I have found myself amused and sometimes chuckling at the jokes in these comics. I like how to comics continue to build upon themselves, eventually leading to an amusing outcome at the end of each comic. That's not something you see in comics very much anymore, usually nowadays it's just a quick joke. Which isn't necessarily bad, (a good number of my comics are like that, in fact) but it's nice to see something new. (Or old? But new in a way, as we haven't seen it in awhile.)Overall, this is a very decent series so far. I'll be checking back on it for sure!~Vataki
I never really thought of the "retro" feel, but I guess you're right! Yeah, for the most part, this series is made entirely in Paint, except for one comic where my computer had GIMP, and that was the only thing I figured out how to do. But then that computer broke, so this series is 100% Paint made again!I sort of have a kind of talent for making funny scenarios or jokes which amuse many people, and that's really my ultimate goal. And I kinda miss those kind of comics, but I have nothing against a short joke. It's just that I think that it's gonna take a lot more than one joke per comic to make me really amused. I was inspired by the comics of old here on BZPower, which I read before I was a member.Thanks for the feedback, guys! Edited by XIV. Xion

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...