• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Ninjago Season 8: Sons of Garmadon Trailer Released

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,094 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2018 - 11:43 AM

The official LEGO YouTube channel has uploaded the trailer for LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 8: Sons of Garmadon. In this new season, the ninja square off against a mysterious biker gang that wants to reunite three dangerous Oni masks to resurrect a powerful villain from the ninja's past — you can probably guess who! Somehow, the royal family of Ninjago is also tangled up in this mess, making their animated debut in this trailer. According to the January LEGO Shop catalog, viewers in the United States will be able to watch the new season on Cartoon Network starting this month. Follow the link above or read on to watch the trailer!

View the full article

#2 Offline CommanderKumo

CommanderKumo
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 08-May 17
  • 372 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2018 - 12:30 PM

The bigfig looks cool.

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....KmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

#3 Offline Daler99

Daler99
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 30-November 14
  • 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2018 - 02:23 PM

While I’m still a little unsure about the character redesigns, this season looks awesome! I look forward to watching it. ^_^

~Daler

#4 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 04-September 09
  • 1,191 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2018 - 05:25 PM

I like that the the Ninja are redesigned to look like their movie counterparts in 2017. I see a lot of interesting things, like how that red mask can make one of the bikers powerful and have four arms. It’s sort of like Bionicle with the magical masks (I think Ninjago is trying to a minifigure counterpart to Bionicle as you can tell by the similarities). The people in green outfits are a royal family. The bigfig looks very cool. Surprisingly, Sensei Wu returns.:)

Anyway, I know that the biker gang are called the Sons of Garmadon, but are they like the children of Garmadon and Lloyd’s siblings or half-siblings, or are they just a cult, similar to the Daughters of Aku in Samurai Jack’s Season 5? I am wondering that.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users