• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Building Galidor With and Without Galidor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2018 - 09:12 PM

If you saw this yesterday you might have thought it was an April Fool's joke, but you would have been wrong! The Eurobricks Glinch Royale Competition is indeed a Galidor building contest, made interesting to us because, in addition to a signed Euripedes and a Ninjago City, the third place winner gets a copy of the rare and limited-edition BIONILCE Art Book (although rumor has it there may be a chance on BZPower to get a copy soon). There are two categories and builders can enter either or both: a Galidor free-build that asks contestants to build whatever they want with only Galidor parts, and a Galidor-free build, where you must build something from the Galidor universe without any Galidor pieces. You have until the end of the month to get building, so go check it out and break out your Galidor!

View the full article

#2 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 7,205 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 02 2018 - 11:50 PM

Man, I've been temping to make some Galidor character with system and CCBS for a while now... so much for an original idea on my part.

:music:

#3 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Avid Reader, Sporadic Writer

• 19-December 08
  • 576 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2018 - 08:02 AM

Aw man, I'd absolutely love to enter (I have a pretty decently-sized Galidor collection and I'm dying to own that Bionicle art book), but I'm not already a Eurobricks member  :(

#4 Offline VBBN

VBBN
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 29-January 06
  • 1,894 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2018 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the frontpaging! We definitely dropped a wacky contest on a wacky day- but unlike other crazy things you see on April Fools day, this competition is definitely real, and so are the prizes up for grabs.

Aw man, I'd absolutely love to enter (I have a pretty decently-sized Galidor collection and I'm dying to own that Bionicle art book), but I'm not already a Eurobricks member  :(

We just changed the ruling on that today- people can enter the competition even if they were not Eurobricks members before the contest was launched. You can still sign up and enter if you would like- we'd love to see what you create!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users