Free Star Wars Minifigs at Two Locations

Kessel Worker

The first half of October gives us two Star Wars minifig gifts with purchase in the States: a muddy Han Solo at LEGO and a Kessel Mine Worker at Barnes and Noble. LEGO Stores and S@H require a Star Wars purchase of $35 or more for the free "Han Solo Mudtrooper" (seen here), while the Barnes and Noble "Kessel Mine Worker" (seen here) is free with any LEGO purchase of $30 or more. These limited time offers last until mid-month (or while supplies last), so jump to light-speed and find yourself some promotions!

View the full article

Woah.  I haven't seen the Kessel Mine Worker info anywhere else.  Is it on their website at all, or just in store? Also, do you know if there are signs mentioning this in stores, or do I have to talk to someone to take advantage of this promotion?

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!

Woah.  I haven't seen the Kessel Mine Worker info anywhere else.  Is it on their website at all, or just in store? Also, do you know if there are signs mentioning this in stores, or do I have to talk to someone to take advantage of this promotion?

I don't see any indication that this is online too.

There should be signs up, but be sure to mention it at the register as a reminder.

nexo_shields_9.jpg

I went to Barnes and Noble tonight, and it was going on at the store.  Small signs in the Lego area telling about it.  Although, as per ChocolateFrogs's suggestion, I did have to ask the person at the register about it because it didn't come up for them automatically.

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!