• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bionicle Discussion Forum Rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline SPIRIT

SPIRIT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff & Fact Team Member

• 01-June 03
  • 10,055 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jun 17 2011 - 03:48 PM

Bionicle Sets & Collectibles Forum Rules

What Belongs In This Forum?

Any and all discussion about the BIONICLE sets and their accompanying collectibles. If it says BIONICLE on the box, you're in the right place!

What Does Not Go Here

• Set availability, prices, and sightings: these belong in Marketplace Banter
  • The characters that are based on the sets: these belong in Bionicle Storyline & Theories
  • Models you have created out of BIONICLE parts: these belong in Bionicle-Based Creations
  • Discussion about MOCs (My Own Creations) or BBCs (BIONICLE-Based Creations) in general belong in General Discussion.

If you do find that you have posted in the wrong forum, just click the report button and ask SPIRIT to move it for you.

Topic Revival

If there have been no posts in a topic for 60 days or more in the Sets Forum, do not post in it. If you want to continue or renew the discussion, just make a new topic (don't worry, they're free of charge). Official Topics are exempt from this rule.

Leaked Pictures and Information

Distributing leaked set pictures or information that have not been officially released by LEGO will result in PE loss. If you are unsure about a picture or some information that you have, feel free to contact one of the Sets Forum staff to confirm whether or not it is allowed.

Looking for Set Instructions?

If you're looking for set instructions, please see this topic in the BZP archive.If you have any further questions about these rules or anything else about the Sets Forum, feel free to contact any one of the Sets Forum staff.

Signed,

SPIRIT

MAKARU

Edited by Makaru, May 06 2014 - 01:26 PM.
My forum now, kids.

#2 Offline JustASolitaryWolf

JustASolitaryWolf
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 29-May 08
  • 326 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 07:58 PM

Umm one question: What does PE loss mean?

I am a true Bionicle fan because I'm a fan of Bionicle

Actually, it's just cause I'm AWESOME...

My 3DS Friend Code:4468-1535-0839

Destructive power

Does not give you everything,

It takes everything away from you.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

#3 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Morbuzakh Destroyed

• 13-June 06
  • 9,635 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 08:08 PM

PE loss refers to losing Proto Energy. A full explanation of Proto Energy can be found here. ~B~

sands_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users